News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Quote from: Nebbles on May 24, 2012, 06:01:38 PMOh, I'm also getting an academic award for some reason.

For your awards night? What is it?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Quote from: spitllama on May 24, 2012, 07:24:04 PMFor your awards night? What is it?

No idea. I've never even gotten one before. o_o I want to know what I did to get it.... I'll find out soon.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

The awards at my high school were rigged.

Most of them went to the people where the school admin's had their hands deep in the pockets of their parents.

It was too political.

Zunawe

I just listened to Bespinben's arrangement of Ganondorf Battle (very, very well done by the way), and I was wondering something. . . What, in this whole dang world, would ever inspire Mr. Kondo to compose a song in 23/16?!?!

EDIT: Hahaha! I got the 1400!
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Zunawe

I'm starting to wonder how many people are going to get page 1400. I know SlowPokemon said he got it somewhere, and my screen says I got it, and now DrP says he got it. . .

Is there a better way to put an image up. This is stupidly small.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Shadoninja

Quote from: Zunawe on May 24, 2012, 08:20:28 PMI just listened to Bespinben's arrangement of Ganondorf Battle (very, very well done by the way), and I was wondering something. . . What, in this whole dang world, would ever inspire Mr. Kondo to compose a song in 23/16?!?!

EDIT: Hahaha! I got the 1400!
Quote from: DrP on May 24, 2012, 08:21:00 PMPage 1400 GET!

(hahahah slow)
LOLNOPE

Zunawe

WTF!! It just wen't back to 1399! You didn't get it either Shado.

I program things

Zunawe

Now I get?

According to this, yes. Hahaha! . . Again!

I program things

DrP

It depends on the photo's resolution. It also depends if you uploaded it somewhere where it reduces the resolution. From the looks of it, you are showing us the thumbnail.

Quote from: Zunawe on May 24, 2012, 08:31:08 PMWTF!! It just wen't back to 1399! You didn't get it either Shado.
People just keep deleting their posts until it passes.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Zunawe on May 24, 2012, 08:31:08 PMWTF!! It just wen't back to 1399! You didn't get it either Shado.

I didn't WANT it. This war for Page 1400 is tiresome and childish.

On the plus side, I get to delete my old, embarrassing posts that I wish never existed.

Zunawe

I program things

Winter

KefkaticFanatic

This is what happens when you have a dining money surplus

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel