News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

My AP Lit teacher decided to give us an in-class essay on a senior skip day. I found it much more rewarding not to skip that day.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

We're doing nothing important in English. So really, I'm safe. :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Zunawe

Our band director made senior ditch day worth 6 times the normal amount of participation points as normal. . . It dropped everybody's grade from a 100% to a 98.5%. I don't know what goes through his head sometimes.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Mashi

I don't know about any of you people, but I wouldn't cut on senior cut day.  Having the entire school to oneself as a senior (minus juniors, sophomores, and freshmen, but they're probably not in any of one's classes!) would be great!

spitllama

We just invited the teachers to Senior Skip Day. Seemed to work well enough, we went hiking xD
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Our senior ditch day was the day after prom. By then, all the classes were over, so it never happened for them... Ditch day is not supposed to be planned by the school..

In other news, I took some photos around SLO today. It was really gorgeous! The bottom one is of the mission (and my favorite photo... SJC mission is still better!)

KefkaticFanatic

I never missed a day of high school for any reason besides legitimate illness or a miscellaneous approved absence. J( 'ー`)し

me irl
[close]

Zunawe

Got my class ring today. It only took them 5 extra weeks to get it to me. I had to blot out the mascot and take out my name for personal security purposes. Also, the square things above the pictures on the sides should be my initials.

Does anybody else even get class rings? Nobody at my school cares.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

I have a few friends who did. $300 for a ring I wouldn't wear ever again after I get a college ring is a bit too pricey.

KefkaticFanatic

Neither me nor anyone else cared at my school lol...

me irl
[close]

Cobraroll

Class ring? Do a university ring count?

If so, I plan to get one upon graduation.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

spitllama

Zunawe's ring is for graduating high school. Yours is for graduating college/university. I think it makes a bit more sense to get a university class ring.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles