News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

This might be old news, but apparently the following clip of pokemon in 1997 caused seizures and illness in its viewers! (so obviously if you're prone to seizures, yo recomiendo you no watcho)

The clip: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1d/Denno.ogg

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denn%C5%8D_Senshi_Porygon
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

wow that is REALLY old news

I watched that once and I was terrified but obviously nothing bad happened to me, other than a headache.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

Sorry :/ In the video game world I seem to be very late on news most of all the time.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

FluteNinja

Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Ruto

So much rain :( Dunno when I can actually leave the Peak -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zunawe

Did you know that there was 3D video before color video. It's called stereo-graphic video. Basically, two cameras act like two eyes, and the videos are put next to each other, the left on the right, and the right on the left, and the watcher crosses his or her eyes so that the eyes see the corresponding video. Anyway, there is a stereo-graphic video of a guy crossing Niagara Falls on a tightrope.

Also, "Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo, buffalo Buffalo buffalo," is a grammatically correct sentence in the English language.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Nebbles

Yum, the house smells like blueberry cupcakes.

Zunawe

Argh!!! I swear they made it so that you are hit in strings in Mario Kart 7. Here's what happened:

Was in first on last lap. Got hit by a blue shell. Falls on top of still green shell that should have been dodged if not for the blue shell. Chased by red shell and knocked off course. Respawn and land on top of Bowser, get knocked off cliff. Respawn and go forward for 3 seconds. Lightning. I am now in 6th place with no hope of getting higher than 5th. Peach speeds by with mushroom at last second and I finish in 7th.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Shadoninja

Quote from: Zunawe on May 20, 2012, 01:14:05 PMArgh!!! I swear they made it so that you are hit in strings in Mario Kart 7. Here's what happened:

Was in first on last lap. Got hit by a blue shell. Falls on top of still green shell that should have been dodged if not for the blue shell. Chased by red shell and knocked off course. Respawn and land on top of Bowser, get knocked off cliff. Respawn and go forward for 3 seconds. Lightning. I am now in 6th place with no hope of getting higher than 5th. Peach speeds by with mushroom at last second and I finish in 7th.
That's Mario Kart for you :P

Bee Gees star Robin Gibb dies aged 62: family
http://news.yahoo.com/bee-gees-star-robin-gibb-dies-aged-62-225922131.html

:(
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

I needed to share this. My theory is that this guy just has a slightly glitch NES, but it's still epic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leH7IU4yOWE&feature=related

I program things

Nebbles