Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

then I guess I've just been annoying on here then

okaaay
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 07, 2012, 12:56:07 PMSometimes being ignored is a good thing when you happen to say the wrong thing.
Ignoring someone is never a good way to communicate to someone that they said the wrong thing. I'm guilty of doing this and it hasn't solved anything.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 07, 2012, 12:55:49 PMTop three choices...
"Jack's Lament", "Belle", "Prince Ali"
Haven't heard any of them, so choose one.

SlowPokemon

(YOU'VE NEVER SEEN NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS???) Actually, scratch that, I'll go with "Alice in Wonderland" (that's the opening song from the 1951 version)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Nebbles

Dude

If I do Belle, then that counts as both Slow's and Nebbles' choice. Are you sure?

Nebbles

Jub3r7

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 07, 2012, 01:06:31 PMIgnoring someone is never a good way to communicate to someone that they said the wrong thing. I'm guilty of doing this and it hasn't solved anything.
I wasn't saying that Nebbles was saying the wrong thing, I was just saying from past experience that sometimes I'm glad that no one heard me. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Yes it had lyrics, but whatevs. Nightmare Before Christmas is like eighteen thousand times better but I love Belle as well so that's fine. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FluteNinja

Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Nebbles

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on May 08, 2012, 06:05:20 PMcan it just be the weekend already??

This x Net Income - Preferred Dividends/Weighted Average of Outstanding Shares x Convertible Bonds (1-T)/Total New Shares Issued x Preferred Dividends/New Stock Issued x 1/New Stock issued from exercised options

yeah... I have an accounting exam that involves EPSDiluted

Greg

Quote from: DrP on May 08, 2012, 06:22:57 PMThis x Net Income - Preferred Dividends/Weighted Average of Outstanding Shares x Convertible Bonds (1-T)/Total New Shares Issued x Preferred Dividends/New Stock Issued x 1/New Stock issued from exercised options

yeah... I have an accounting exam that involves EPSDiluted

A=L+OE
genius right here.

SuperFireKirby

So MCA passed away today. Fuckin cancer

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!