change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

LOL

Anyway, does anybody else browse the main page of yahoo answers when you're bored? I just kinda refresh the page a lot and usually come up with good questions like "Does mustard come from trees?" or "Help, I want to be anorexic."

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

acropol

i check sometimes and it's always something like... I want to go out with my friend's bf, how do I do it?

lol

so I just watched the finale of The Avatar, and it rocked  :)

Palagerini

Quote from: acropol on July 25, 2008, 11:38:14 PMi check sometimes and it's always something like... I want to go out with my friend's bf, how do I do it?

lol

so I just watched the finale of The Avatar, and it rocked  :)
lol yea the avater finale was surprisngly good.... i didn't think it would be =P..

and i usually check msn for news and stuff.... and for some reason they always have weird things up lol. like one of them was: "I'm Gay but i like this Girl" it was real wierd...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Harvest on July 25, 2008, 05:41:09 PMI go back on September 9th :|

.....my school starts August 12......
and college starts August 26.....but it's out by April 30!!!!!

Quote from: acropol on July 25, 2008, 11:38:14 PM...so I just watched the finale of The Avatar, and it rocked  :)
i watched that too...it was awesome :P

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

PseudoMario16

Quote from: HugoMeister on July 25, 2008, 11:10:44 PMLOL

Anyway, does anybody else browse the main page of yahoo answers when you're bored? I just kinda refresh the page a lot and usually come up with good questions like "Does mustard come from trees?" or "Help, I want to be anorexic."

i do that on youtube- i found some like- how to be emo, and how to be gangsta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Harvest

I love Yahoo answers, anytime I have a question almost always it comes up with one from there when I search on google.
-

Davey

Bye for a week. Going to hang out with some Kazakhstan(ian?), Finnish, Saudi Arabian, and Dutch Scouts at a camp. It's going to be awesome, Most of the Groups are Co-ed if you know what I mean kekekek

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on July 26, 2008, 06:46:01 PM
Quote from: HugoMeister on July 25, 2008, 11:10:44 PMLOL

i do that on youtube- i found some like- how to be emo, and how to be gangsta

Oh- those are the videos by nigahiga (Ryan Higa and Sean Fujiyoshi). They're funny (sometimes), I especially liked how to be nerd XD I actually haven't watched those in a while

KefkaticFanatic

For all of you that missed the Nintendo Press Conference.

me irl
[close]

blah54

It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

iDOWN

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 27, 2008, 12:27:12 AM

For all of you that missed the Nintendo Press Conference.
xD

"BLAH BLAH BLAH Puppies are cute BLAH BLAH BLAH"

zahndy

please delete this account

Mike