"By Shaft, a 22 episode hentai anime about Dude's fetishes."

Will I ever win? ._.

Nebbles

^ HAHAHA

and I have to study for this quiz too UGSHDGJS
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: Roz~ on April 26, 2012, 03:03:51 PMToday, while working, I heard on the radio that a man living in a village next to mine died. No big deal, but I recognized the name... Same name as my mother's friend. Apparently there are 2 dudes with the same name living in said village, so now we have to wait and see if my mother's friend died, or if it's the other dude.

So someone confirmed to us that it is my mom's friend that died yesterday... I knew the guy, it's kinda weird...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Quote from: Roz~ on April 26, 2012, 06:16:31 PMSo someone confirmed to us that it is my mom's friend that died yesterday... I knew the guy, it's kinda weird...

Dang. I'm sorry. =/

Also, I should....attempt... to study... >_>

Raymondbl

Quote from: Nebbles on April 26, 2012, 06:49:50 PMAlso, I should....attempt... to study... >_>
come on Nebu.  Just do it, it's not like it's torture, is it?  It's just work, and if you're not used to doing work, you'd better.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Nebbles

SlowPokemon

Wow calm down o_O

Also today marks four years since my grandmother died...

Miss you Grandma. Hope you're doing well. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

I can't figure out why we have three joints on 4 of our toes... This is more prominent in the "index" toe (the one next to the big toe). You've got the main joint in the foot itself, which allows you to bend all your toes down. Then there's one half-way up the toe , and then another just below the nail. I'm trying to picture how we use our feet (walking/running/jumping/skipping/quick turns etc.) and I can't figure out why we'd need so many.

[/random thoughts]
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

Probably to reduce the force on each individual bone?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

More flexibility in you toes=less likely chance they will break. Evolution tends to frown on appendages breaking just because you decide to walk.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

I saw that in an exhibit I was forced to go to xD But besides that, I just think of the example where people have to bend their knees when they jump and land on their feet, otherwise they could fracture their shins from the impact. Freakin' gravity.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Funktastic~!

Raymondbl

Quote from: Funktastic~! on April 27, 2012, 02:41:16 PMI should stop disappearing. <.<
Yes yes you should.  Join TWG!  You'll never leave again.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Greg

I hate Chem

that's all there really is to say about it