The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

My friend texted me and I didn't want to see it right away because I thought it might have been my professor... :'( I think I've been scarred for life.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

^What's going on? You can text me if you like...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

WHO WANTS A GRAD INVITE FOR LULZ? Seriously. If your address was on that postcard list simply say yes and I'll send one, if not PM me.

DrP

^I'd seriously go if I had the usuals... (time and money)

Ruto

I just had a bad mix up on Thursday...I had gotten out of lab really tired when I got a call about a work order to install a program on "lab computers". I let the technician come in and I asked him which lab he was talking about (this was the first time I had heard about this; the professor had left nearly an hour before) since there were two places that could be referred to as the lab. He said he thought it was the chemistry lab (the one with a lot of computers). So he starts working there. Just when I'm about to leave, I get a call from my professor about the job and then she told me it was the wrong lab. After apologizing like crazy and then getting shouted at for five minutes, I run downstairs to the IT desk and tell them my mistake. They thought it was funny that I was giving the orders (since I'm really small and timid looking -.-) but then a lot less happy that I told them they worked on the wrong lab...It wasn't a good day. I stayed an extra hour trying to fix everything too -.-

Yeah I know this happened last week...

blueflower999

I just noticed that K-Night, Nebbles, and I all registered on NSM on the same day.  :)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Roz~

On my way back to Quebec City I saw a place called Neb's Fun World =P
Also Pingle's Farm (So close...)
Saw a lot of stuff that reminded me of people I know, t'was chillz.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Greg

So my mom's been borrowing a lot of books from the library lately about investing with ETFs
and every time I'm like
::)

spitllama

Randomly the "Balloon Boy hoax" came to my mind and I did some googling for funzies. Can't believe it's been 3 years since that now. Felt like 3 months ago!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

Lol my biology professor jokingly told the guys in my class, "For homework, test out your cremasteric reflex."

xDDD why am I in this class...

SuperFireKirby

Diablo III open beta is going on right now! GO DOWNLOAD IT, YOU FOOLS.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Not when it's such a nice day outside.

I want to go out hiking or exploring with some friends today!  70s and bliss (though it was 88 yesterday and kinda humid)

Why does everyone have to be busy working on midterms.

Anyone want to take me to Montanas del Oro?

KefkaticFanatic

It's absurdly nice out today, what the heck weather patterns

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 21, 2012, 02:59:02 PMIt's absurdly nice out today, what the heck weather patterns
This. Especially after an awful thunderstorm yesterday.

Roz~

It's raining/snowing here, and it's pretty cold outside. Meh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.