News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 12, 2012, 12:24:23 PMThere's nothing wrong with abstinence. I was simply practical joking at the fact that society is so whorish these days that for anyone to be a virgin after they're 18 is almost a fucking miracle(or curse, depending on your point of view).

xD...I guess both? Depends on the people you talk to.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Is NSM sporadically not working for many people?

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

Quote from: DrP on April 12, 2012, 03:55:13 PMIs NSM sporadically not working for many people?
THANK GOD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

spitllama

Same. Even after it came back on at 3pm today I'm still having trouble. The chat is being all nitpicky too.
Submissions Page

Roz~

Packed my stuff, I'm ready to leave for Toronto! I'm supposed to meet Shado so the trip's gonna be awsm haha :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Submissions Page

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on April 12, 2012, 06:56:33 PMPacked my stuff, I'm ready to leave for Toronto! I'm supposed to meet Shado so the trip's gonna be awsm haha :D
Get me a Toronto Starbucks Mug! hahaha

Enjoy your trip!

ChrisLeeFan1118

I was just thinking about how terrible life must be in North Korea. It must be awful. :-[
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

blueflower999

I have a few friends who live in South Korea. From what I hear, it's much better there than up north.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ChrisLeeFan1118

Yeah, I've heard that too. Its incredible how these two nations are opposite in every way. NK is one of the poorest nations, whereas SK is one of the richest. In SK, people have freedom under a democratic republic, whereas NK is a communist dictatorship. Its just amazing.

Down with Kim Jong un! Up with Freedom!
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!