The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

^Same haha.
I guess I'll just buy a new computer... D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

DrP have you noticed any differences in the air pollution since you've arrived there?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on March 29, 2012, 06:00:07 PMDrP have you noticed any differences in the air pollution since you've arrived there?
Yep. Whenever it rains, the pollution goes away (and a few days after)

Ruto

Today this student thought I was a college professor.

8)

Being called Dr. (something) really is flattering xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Ok Dr. Ruto... anything you say!

I actually met someone with your exact name when I was taking roll for my sick prof on sunday (I was actually called "sub Dr. Kontrimas"... that was kinda funny actually)

Cobraroll

Just recently found out that ctrl+b, ctrl+i and the like work on NSM.

Welcome after, me!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Olimar12345

Peols jnelss, lTaosd eeflasoc delpwhrea na letrops. O lkaci naleso nogpwj ans knisodke poseflise!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ragster

shaved for the first time today. only one cut!

SuperFireKirby

lol people who cut themselves shaving. such noobs

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

I've actually only ever used an electric razor.... I should probably try with a standard razor and shaving cream and whatnot in case I ever need to use it .-.

me irl
[close]

DrP

I used to use an electric one... then I switched to a normal one about 3 years ago.
It's a lot better imo. It lets me go one more day without shaving.

SlowPokemon

Normal is better and easier for me than electric :P I've only cut myself like twice, both times I was hurrying.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

I've only just started shaving, and never cut myself.  I don't even use cream.  Just quick, and fairly light strokes. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP