The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Uh...huh.

I is in this thing called work. Mhhhhhmmmmmmm....... It's like that, but hurts your body and you get little to no money. Also no texting. Really, it's a blast.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Winter on March 22, 2012, 08:33:05 PMUh...huh.

I is in this thing called work. Mhhhhhmmmmmmm....... It's like that, but hurts your body and you get little to no money. Also no texting. Really, it's a blast.

This is 100% accurate
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Being in honors in 7th grade is not being ahead either. Just means you are slightly less behind everybody else in 7th grade in america.

Won't save you from your inevitable fate of work. :<

SuperFireKirby

Geometry is a easiest math of all time imo. Algebra sucks, trig is a pretty cool guy, and FUCK YOU CALCULUS.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

Then you get to Vector Calculus and the point where you seriously consider McDonalds instead of more of this. Triple integrals in spherical coordinates... well, glad I'm soon done with it.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Raymondbl

Quote from: Saria on March 22, 2012, 08:14:15 PMI is in 7th grade nao. 7th grade geometry iz not hard, Raymondblz. And I'm in honorz class. Yeahhhhhhhh

..... not 7th grade geometry.

9th grade geometry.  Or 10th. depending on your state standards.

EDIT: and currently in algebra 2.

EDIT2: Though I agree geometry is pretty easy.  I love algebra. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Ruto

Quote from: Cobraroll on March 23, 2012, 04:39:12 AMThen you get to Vector Calculus and the point where you seriously consider McDonalds instead of more of this. Triple integrals in spherical coordinates... well, glad I'm soon done with it.

It wasn't so bad, differential equations is much worse XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Cobraroll

^Gets lovely when you start to combine them, though...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Winter

Quote from: Raymondbl on March 23, 2012, 04:42:54 AM..... not 7th grade geometry.

In Colorado you do Geometry after Algebra 2. Not sure why. They kind of integrated them though.

SlowPokemon

I hate geometry, it's extremely boring. Algebra is wonderful, I love it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Ugh...trying to decide on a college major(because they won't let you go in undecided). Stuck between Recording Arts focusing on production and sound engineering, and digital arts with a focus on either Digital Media Production or Digital Video Production.

I hate you college, taking indecisive bastards like me out of our comfort zone.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

Quote from: Winter on March 22, 2012, 08:33:05 PMUh...huh.

We can't text or get money in school either. Plus, we are talking about school, not work. -_-

Why are other people replying?? It's for Ray. Go compare yourself to somebody around your age. >x(

Quote from: Raymondbl on March 23, 2012, 04:42:54 AM..... not 7th grade geometry.

You said 7th! And you talked like 7th grade geometry is so advanced. Did algebra already and le liked it too. 8)
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Saria

Quote from: Winter on March 22, 2012, 08:38:44 PMBeing in honors in 7th grade is not being ahead either. Just means you are slightly less behind everybody else in 7th grade in america.

Won't save you from your inevitable fate of work. :<
High schools look at your 7th grade work and can get you into a good high school, then a good job and etc.

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Raymondbl

Quote from: Saria on March 23, 2012, 03:38:17 PMYou said 7th! And you talked like 7th grade geometry is so advanced. Did algebra already and le liked it too. 8)
Sorry for the misunderstanding - I was implying that while I myself was in 7th grade, I was taking a high school course (which is Geometry - it has its own course).  Typically, 7th graders take Pre-Algebra (which I took in 6th grade) and for some reason Pre-Algebra seems to also teach some basic elements of Geometry. In seventh grade, I skipped Algebra 1 and went directly to Geometry. 

Is it clear? 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

blueflower999

All math stinks IMAO. Algebra was horrible. My teacher hated me.
Bulbear! Blueflower999