News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zahndy

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 24, 2008, 02:01:51 AMF-... Okay...

1. No Problem.
2. That's a smaller number then you think, pal.
3. It means Excessively Outragous. Try www.google.com for more info.
4. We as in the General audience of NinSheetMusic. I am sure I am not the only one that is freaked out a little with fucking foxes.
5. We don't need you bringing that stuff in here. Remember? 3 day ban with like a week of muting? That is because I may or may not have clicked on your links in the topic "stories" which was also in the wrong section and happened to find a fucking furfreak fanfiction. With pictures.

::)
okay... that link was just a stupid mistake of me ....<_<
its not about f*cking foxes
its about having fun, going to party's, art and stuff, meeting new friends.
a lot of people misjudge us ......
and i cant just go to google couz i'm on my frikin ds
please delete this account

Dude

Quote from: zahndy on July 24, 2008, 05:50:19 AM

1. No Problem.
4. We as in the General audience of NinSheetMusic. I am sure I am not the only one that is freaked out a little with fucking foxes.
5. We don't need you bringing that stuff in here. Remember? 3 day ban with like a week of muting? That is because I may or may not have clicked on your links in the topic "stories" which was also in the wrong section and happened to find a fucking furfreak fanfiction. With pictures.

Don't be offended by DaveyTheFaggyRebel, he has no brain and if he does, it's not very big. :P

Mike

Nice avatar Davey. Hope you already listened to them on shrooms.

ZeldaFan

Nice sig Mike. It's even better now that it's in fast motion lol

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nakah

Furries don't bother me unless they're complaining about how their rights as a "group" are being violated.

Harvest

Fucking Fedex.

So they showed up at my house at 1:28 pm.  Of course nobody was fucking home.  If they had come on the day that they were supposed to come my mother would have been there because it was her day off.  No, they had to come today...and early of course.  Why couldn't it have been 5 or something, that would have been great.

My sister was home, but of course my parents thinks that the fedex man will rape her if she even makes a sound in the house.  So she wasn't allowed to answer the door.

So fuck, nobody is here tomorrow either.  My father wont let me have it just left on the porch because he doesn't want it stolen, I guess he is right.

Well, I guess we'll do the sign release form and when my sister hears the doorbell she will go out and get it when the guy leaves.

All I can say is fuck.
-

zahndy

Quote from: Dude on July 24, 2008, 12:29:23 PM

1. No Problem.

Don't be offended by DaveyTheFaggyRebel, he has no brain and if he does, it's not very big. :P
thanks i feel a lot better now
.......wait....news: GTA for the DS wtf...........WTF!!!....i shurely want that one
please delete this account

generalmayo

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on July 24, 2008, 04:40:21 AMI loves my new sig.  MWAHAHAHA  I MADE IT!  SUFFER WITH MIGHT, FOR MGS4'S GUINEA PIG GRAPHICS WILL RULE YOU ALL!  Also my new avi = lol's.
.................................................i'm concerned

okay okay I get it

SuperFireKirby

I learned my girlfriend was a vegan when I brought fried chicken to the party she was having.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brawler4Ever

Just a note, Super Fire Kirby about your sig: not everyone here is American. "Our" only corresponds to about 3/4 of the forum.

And what happened to "Swearing is allowed on occasion; but abusing it by adding f**k in every post will get you in trouble."
Th F word is used about 5 times in this page...not including the quotes.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Mike

I'm going to build my custom bass next summer.

Brawler4Ever

WHOA. I was just looking at the Peanut Butter Monster Game. And I noticed that I had 404 posts, while right above me, Hugo had 505. :o
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Harvest

I just watched True Lies.

It is  a fantastic movie.
-

Davey

Quote from: Dude on July 24, 2008, 12:29:23 PM

1. No Problem.

Don't be offended by DaveyTheAwesomemega-awesomeRebel, he has no brain and if he does, it's not very big. :P

And you probably should take everything DoucheDude with a grain of salt.

Nakah