News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

So, I was going to my friends' place to play some D&D and slipped just right in front of their front door, hitting my knee to some iron grid in front of the said door.

One of my friends knows first aid and patched my knee. Was a funny situation since I play a fighter in D&D and he plays a cleric. So essentially he got to heal me both in-game and IRL.

And let's not forget the Skyrim jokes. But damn those were good pants.

KefkaticFanatic

What, did you run hard into the grid or something?  I have never known pants to tear from hitting on something .__.

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jamaha

Well, one moment I was walking, then *slip* and the next thing I know I'm looking at my bloody knee through the hole in my pants.

DrP

The Pokémon sigs are slowly taking NSM by storm

FallenPianist

Quote from: DrP on March 04, 2012, 11:15:04 PMThe Pokémon sigs are slowly taking NSM by storm

And the test's result is great, at least for me! I'm an Alakazam. Does that mean I have an IQ of 5000?

Jamaha

Quote from: DrP on March 04, 2012, 11:15:04 PMThe Pokémon sigs are slowly taking NSM by storm

Unfortunately that combination is too tall. Fix it, grr.

spitllama

I got Pikachu.... which is lame.... so I decided not to post it.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Raymondbl

Mine is pretty good, except I don't act on impulse at all, unless there's only two seconds to act. If you bring it up to ten seconds, I take seven seconds to think about it then act. 

That's the reason I'm really slow.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

Mine was just dead on. I act really eccentric to some people just to see reactions. The Natu one might fit me better though. Oh well.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Gaaaa!!!!H Fuu:IVmsdv I WANTED AN ARTUCUNO!!!!!!!!!!!!Q\

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Mashi

mine called me an apathetic scholar who refrains from participating in discussion but (ostensibly) listens to it

is that accurate?????????

K-NiGhT

Yay i'm a trend-setter!!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!