News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acropol

nooo the only reason why I created this topic was cuz i was bored! not because there was too many topics!!

;P

lol

Harvest

Its the reason we have it now.

It has been locked many times while you have been away and I had to get it unlocked :_
-

acropol

lolol i see!!!

it's blasphemy to lock such thread!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

zahndy

....3week vacation.....1st week no internet
please delete this account

Harvest

This current thread may have been locked once but Acropols on the old forum was locked at least once too.
-

SuperFireKirby

Hmmm... nuclear fallout is upon us. I think that's as random as it gets. ;D

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ZeldaFan

I need to convince my dad to buy me a car... maybe bribery will help >_>

I found one that would be perfect!! It's a '96 VW Jetta (girl car lol), CD player, A/C (very important), sunroof, 40+ mpg (it says), $2,650!!
(I just don't have enough money...  :'()

Also: I got my Wii a year ago, last Thursday...

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

zahndy

i,m on vacation and i'm using my NDS to access the internet

Composer #40

It happens Every. Day!

Palagerini

Quote from: Composer #40 on July 21, 2008, 03:15:54 PMI wonder if this is how the site works.

um... i'm pretty sure that's not how ninsheetmusic runs... i put most of my work on mondays... duh! lol

Quote from: zahndy on July 21, 2008, 01:59:54 PMi,m on vacation and i'm using my NDS to access the internet

lol awesome... is the internet good? i'm thinking about buying it...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

MetroidHunter26

There isn't much activity for sheets lately. :\ and I can't make good sheets all I do is just get a midi and try to make it readable for a piano player >__> My first attempts were great and now I sunk. That's my thought but I was pretty surprised today I just got a PM by the Admin of another forum group I'm in in the Bungie site and he promoted ME to Admin.  :o quite a shocker!

zahndy

hellyeah it works good, especially when ur on vacation. it is your saviour, ur god and you mommy's tittie all rolled-up in a shiny box. and is recognises handwriting :D

SuperFireKirby

Anyone who needs a good laugh, just click on the link within my signature.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

-