The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Yeah, quite a few new members have popped up! Things are picking up around here. Stick around ;)

DrP

I truly wish I could be a bit more active. If only my intermediate accounting book can get in my head without me reading it.

Winter

Listen to an audiobook in one ear, and use the other ear for arranging.

The Deku Trombonist

He'll be in trouble if he starts drawing a stave and writing notes in his Accounting exam :P

Jamaha

A Finnish operator Elisa was forced to block The Pirate Bay as of today. Funnily enough they forgot the Estonian domain.

Although on a less funny note they also blocked piraattilahti.fi (name means pirate bay in Finnish) which doesn't actually link to Pirate Bay, but forwards to Electronic Frontier Finland's site, an association defending digital rights and freedom of speech. Nice "accident", doesn't anyone even bother researching what they're censoring?

Well done, music industry.

spitllama

Quote from: Winter on January 09, 2012, 03:53:25 AMListen to an audiobook in one ear, and use the other ear for arranging.

All the notes will be numbers... I don't know if I could handle that.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

If I was writing notes, how would it balance?

Music notes dont really have the balancing aspect of double entry accounting.

SlowPokemon

You know what makes for an amazing ringtone? The Cave Story title screen music.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 09, 2012, 07:30:08 PMYou know what makes for an amazing ringtone? The Cave Story title screen music.
not really because it's too awesome to not listen to and thus you wouldn't pick up until it's too late and thus the other person gets angry at you for ignoring them.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

^this is also true. The music from that game is awesome. I think I'll make that my ringtone and get people to call me all the time.

triforced1

For some reason I want to move to Canada o.o

SlowPokemon

triforced1

^THIS

Plus, while looking at Forbes' "Top 20 Places To Live 2011" there was not one American city. I'd probably want to move to Vancouver. (which came in at number 4)

DrP

Quote from: triforced1 on January 09, 2012, 08:42:10 PM^THIS

Plus, while looking at Forbes' "Top 20 Places To Live 2011" there was not one American city. I'd probably want to move to Vancouver. (which came in at number 4)
Count me in. I live in Vancouver and work in Seattle!

Winter

I got your postcard DrP! Thanks for taking the time to do that ^.^ It make my day!

I'll continue pwning noobs at MK7 and fixin' up some updates ;)

hehehe

Next year I'll be sending you all cards too for the Epic Postcard Project of 2012 :D