News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

You are. I think you can find episodes on YouTube though...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Roz~

I could watch it in French, but meh. I'm just too lazy to find the episodes on the internetz.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

I used to have almost every one of Rod Serling's introductions memorized. Need to start watching again.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

roz...go watch "Time Enough at Last". You'll probably understand a lot of pop culture references all of a sudden. Same for "Nightmare at 20000 Feet," "Living Doll," "It's a Good Life," "Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up," "Monsters are Due on Maple Street"...all classic.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Watched the English version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 01, 2012, 10:16:06 PMroz...go watch "Time Enough at Last". You'll probably understand a lot of pop culture references all of a sudden. Same for "Nightmare at 20000 Feet," "Living Doll," "It's a Good Life," "Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up," "Monsters are Due on Maple Street"...all classic.
To Serve Man... lol biggest "OHHHHH now I get it..." moment ever.

Also Nightmare at 2000 Feet stars none other than William Shatner.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 01, 2012, 10:20:34 PMTo Serve Man... lol biggest "OHHHHH now I get it..." moment ever.

Oh I left that one out... it wasn't that much of a shocker for me, though! XD I thought it was obvious, I guess most don't guess it the first time. That one's funny because my dad forgets the ending EVERY YEAR and spends the whole episode trying to figure out the ending, giving bizarre solutions. It's hilarious. "Wait...they're trying to depopulate earth! Obviously!"

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 01, 2012, 10:16:06 PMroz...go watch "Time Enough at Last". You'll probably understand a lot of pop culture references all of a sudden. Same for "Nightmare at 20000 Feet," "Living Doll," "It's a Good Life," "Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up," "Monsters are Due on Maple Street"...all classic.

I definitely will. Sounds interesting.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

triforced1

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 01, 2012, 10:20:34 PMTo Serve Man... lol biggest "OHHHHH now I get it..." moment ever.

Nightmare at 20000 feet was one that really scared me when I was little haha.
Time Enough at Last was pretty sad though...

SlowPokemon

SuperFireKirby

What was that one where the really wimpy guy get super strength and Don Rickles is all like "I'M AWESOME CUZ I'M DON RICKLES"? I thought that one was hilarious.

SlowPokemon

."Mr. Dingle, The Strong", I'm pretty sure

SlowPokemon

So I've got a nice little surprise for everyone planned for sometime in the next couple days. I'm kind of excited about it. (And before anyone asks, it's not a new chapter.)

triforced1

DrP

Quote from: triforced1 on January 02, 2012, 09:29:22 PMOoh. Surprises. As long as it's not this
You had the guts to ask Maggie Margeret out! hahaha

Also

School starts today. Only 3 hours of class starting at noon, so it wont be too bad, but the fact that it starts today... well....