News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Getting gold medals on every level was fairly difficult imo. As were some of the minigames.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

It's my least favorite Kirby. I didn't enjoy it as much as I enjoyed any other Kirby game, really, but the art style was cool. And music was really good.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

The only thing I didn't like about it was that Kirby couldn't copy powers like in the other games. However, I really liked the tone of the game and thought they did a really creative job of making it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

Kirby originally didn't have copy powers. They didn't get added in until Kirby's Adventure, which was the third Kirby game. So it's never truly been necessary to have them in a Kirby game. Kirby games are just like Kirby himself. Games designers can unleash all of their creativity to transform the game into whatever they choose.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

True, but for me, Kirby's copy powers set him apart from all other platformers.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Winter

I have never had this much tension in my family before... It's a little scary..

SuperFireKirby

Winter

Dude

Mashi

All those at NSM who played in last TWG must participate in the new one!

Now!!!!!!!!!

blueflower999

Quote from: Mashi on December 29, 2011, 04:18:01 PMAll those at NSM who played in last TWG must participate in the new one!

Now!!!!!!!!!
This.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

Quote from: Mashi on December 29, 2011, 04:18:01 PMAll those at NSM who played in last TWG must participate in the new one!

Now!!!!!!!!!

Would love to, but you already dragged me to LLF :P

Also this is supah cool. I'm HOPING I'm not preaching to the choir here but the "Ballad of the Goddess" reversed is Zelda's Lullaby..

OMG
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Spent the past 7 hours analyzing my receipts and making an annual spending report.

I feel so accomplished that I may just continue reading my tax book

According to tri, I never stop being an accountant :D

Ruto

Bored, someone entertain me with their song and dance...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: spitllama on December 29, 2011, 05:15:58 PMWould love to, but you already dragged me to LLF :P

Also this is supah cool. I'm HOPING I'm not preaching to the choir here but the "Ballad of the Goddess" reversed is Zelda's Lullaby..

OMG

...that's been known since it appeared in the first trailer :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.