The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Quote from: Harvest on December 26, 2011, 07:36:04 PMSeventh full day without a cigarette.  Quitting is just as bad as you may have heard.  I'm about to give in. 

Sure wish these were as easy to quit as weed was.

You got dis!

Get some of that nicotene gum stuff I've always wondered if it works xD
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Winter

Yeah it's exceptionally easy to stop smoking weed. I haven't for over 2 months just because I got bored with it. Cigarettes on the other hand... Good job!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Quote from: DrP on December 26, 2011, 06:38:07 PMYou know Texas is filled with born again Christians and Republicans, right??
O right, forgot.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 27, 2011, 11:24:16 AMThe Dr. Who christmas special was amazing.
I agree.  I got a think geek gift certificate for christmas. Bought myself a TARDIS cookie jar :3
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SuperFireKirby

Does it fit an infinite number of cookies in it?

MassiveMayhem

Only if you want it to.

I need a duet that my teacher and I can play.  Something from the site.  Any ideas?
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SlowPokemon

I'd recommend: Rowdy Rumble (Kingdom Hearts II, 358/2 Days, or Re:Coded), or if you don't want that, anything else by Fingerz (most aren't that hard and are pretty fun).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on December 27, 2011, 04:46:23 PMOnly if you want it to.

I need a duet that my teacher and I can play.  Something from the site.  Any ideas?
it's not on the site yet but how about this?
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - Amber Valley ZIP
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Downloaded Pushmo from the eShop.

Guys it's REALLY fun.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

I just started playing Kirby's Epic Yarn... I really like the graphic style :D

Olimar12345

Quote from: Winter on December 28, 2011, 01:12:22 AMI just started playing Kirby's Epic Yarn... I really like the graphic style :D
I loved Kirby's Epic Yarn! It was a little on the easy side tho....
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!