News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

My room's all smelly from polishing mah new guitar. Getting a little light headed. Guitar looks great tho.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

No registrations after the changes. Either the new anti-spam is working well, or the new anti-spam is working too well.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jamaha

Yes. Though I registered a test account and it worked. Either no one has wanted to register or the anti-spam question is too difficult.

spitllama

K guys check this out. Who do you think killed who? I can't decide. Awesome story. Wonder if it's fiction..

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1p8sLd/www.mayomo.com/100468-absolutely-brilliant-the-internet-story
Submissions Page

SuperFireKirby

I actually greatly enjoyed the video. Very well done.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Wonder if it's real... I can't find the videos of Fortress anywhere

EDIT: Correction... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9xpiLE3Tyg

With a note

Okay, so.. In the video if you pause at 1:11 you'll see two scratch marks on Fortress's shovel. If you google "Al1's 9 grand quest" and go on his website, you'll see that Al1's shovel has the exact same scratch marks. This means that is the same shovel. Notice how Fortress didn't specifically say he was on his way to GET the treasure. He could have been on his way BACK. Fortress could have killed Al1 at the treasure site, uploaded this final video, and disappeared in fear of being caught.

Al1's website: http://al1ninegrandquest.angelfire.com/
Submissions Page

Jub3r7

Quote from: spitllama on November 29, 2011, 07:31:27 PMWhy would you set yourself up for this
So I can know what others think my weaknesses are and improve on them.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: JaMaHa on November 30, 2011, 11:38:17 AMYes. Though I registered a test account and it worked. Either no one has wanted to register or the anti-spam question is too difficult.
Ha, seems like that might work, though why not just do one of the ones that has a text field and asks "what does the nin in ninsheetmusic stand for" or something?  Those would be pretty damn hard for bots to get I would think.

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

I feel like the bots' creator could just enter in the answer manually one time and then the bots would be able to enter it automatically from then on; a non-changing question would only work as long as the creator isn't creating them.  :-\

Winter

I don't think the bots creator is sitting around thinking "My bots number one priority is to get into NSM"

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Winter on November 30, 2011, 08:53:42 PMMy bots number one priority is to get into NSM

If it was, that would be one sad bot creater

Jamaha

Yeah, I doubt anyone has their bot programmed to answer that question. They usually get past "Are you a bot?"-questions, as they are very common.