News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Im wearing my stretchy pants today!!! I really can't wait for dinner tonight.

My stomach has been stretched out for this occasion (this is why I can eat LOTS of food)

Brassman388

triforced1

I just made two apple pies. That's right. TWO.

Roz~

I'm making people play Pokémon again. Megusta.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Happy Turkey Population Control Day everybody!

Omnomnom just made an apple pie and a pumpkin pie. My dad is roasting our turkey in a smoker. SO TASTY, IT SHALL BE.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Happy Thursday evening. Yeah, that's all I have.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 24, 2011, 11:12:03 AMHappy Turkey Population Control Day everybody!

Omnomnom just made an apple pie and a pumpkin pie. My dad is roasting our turkey in a smoker. SO TASTY, IT SHALL BE.

I kinda want to try Ted's Turturkeykey

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

Quote from: JaMaHa on November 24, 2011, 11:21:44 AMHappy Thursday evening. Yeah, that's all I have.
Hahaha! Same here. :D

Everyone who talked to me on Skype yesterday: WAHAHA! You all sound so American! I wonder why that is? :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

dahans

oh god... We are going to be woken up in about 5 hours to stuff everything from our locker into our backpack... Cant fall asleep... Im nervous... XD
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

fingerz

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 24, 2011, 01:03:34 PMBECAUSE WE'RE FUCKIN AWESOME.
AGREED.
I haven't heard you yet, SFK. You should get on Skype and talk with me! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn