News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Mehhh I don't want to start my college essay...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FallenPianist

Just received Skyward Sword and everything is awesome in this box. Especially the soundtrack, but I still haven't played the game, had homework to do before.

fingerz

My friend's going to give me the soundtrack of Skyward Sword when he get's it. :D

Also, both my exams (Psychology and English) when really well yesterday! I'm sure I scored very well on both of them. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

I completed ocarina of time's master quest. Whoever redesigned the later dungeons had massive hardons for ReDeads and Gibdos. they usually appear in large numbers or right there as you enter a room or when you're trying to escape a collapsing castle.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on November 22, 2011, 02:19:23 PMMy friend's going to give me the soundtrack of Skyward Sword when he get's it. :D

Also, both my exams (Psychology and English) when really well yesterday! I'm sure I scored very well on both of them. :)

You aced an English exam yet put an apostrophe in gets? IRONY
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

So I was webcamming with fingerz earlier, I decided to test out my microphone. The first thing I say without thinking: "Are you alone?"

Fuuu. I did not mean it that way -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

Oh my.

Today at 04:32:43 PM   PesterChum    fingerz   
   Today at 04:33:23 PM   PesterChum    fingerz   
   Today at 04:34:13 PM   hey winter    Jub3r7   
   Today at 04:36:14 PM   Get Pesterchum XD    Ruto

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Quote from: Ruto on November 22, 2011, 06:38:49 PMSo I was webcamming with fingerz earlier, I decided to test out my microphone. The first thing I say without thinking: "Are you alone?"

Fuuu. I did not mean it that way -.-
Good times, good times... XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Quote from: fingerz on November 22, 2011, 08:35:27 PMGood times, good times... XD
We all must do this yes.

The scary thing is putting the actual voice to the person (especially if it's quite different from our perceived voice)

Roz~

I should talk to you guys one day. You could hear my lovely accent. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on November 23, 2011, 08:15:49 AMI should talk to you guys one day. You could hear my lovely accent. :P
you still haven't said something in french that you promised us in that one tinychat session a long ass time ago.

Roz~

I never promised that, you guys just asked me to do it. I'll do it next time there's a party then.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on November 23, 2011, 08:21:52 AMI never promised that, you guys just asked me to do it. I'll do it next time there's a party then.
yay! :3