News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I just want the break to be here already. Sigh.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 21, 2011, 03:04:54 PMI finally told my parents about how I don't have a girlfriend anymore

And of course they're being annoying about it, just like I expected they would, which is why I didn't tell them in the first place.

"what's the reason, did she say straight out she was going to break up with you? did she give a reason?"
It doesn't freaking matter. >:U
Honestly, if either one of them comes up to me and tries to get me to talk about it, I'm going to flip out.
I've gotten over it almost a month ago and talking about it would be pointless and vexing.

That's why I hate even telling my mother I ever date.

'WHAT HAPPENED TO WHATS HIS FACE'

'OMG WUT HAPPENED'

Nebbles

I'm sure I get to experience that fun whenever I date.

...which won't happen for a while foreveralonewhooo

DrP

^you can be forever alone with me.

DrP is not currently looking for a while and hasn't cared that nothing has happened in his past. If j'ai tombé en amour, then it will happen

Nebbles

I'm really not looking either but y'know, it'd be nice. -shrug-

fingerz

The right person will come along eventually. You've just gotta hold off 'til then. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

<The Doctor would like to congratulate everyone here on a job well done.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

Thanks Doc! Does anyone know when they're next airing Dr. Who again? :-\
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Next Spring probably. I hope Matt Smith stays for at least a few hundred more seasons. He's just too cool.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

Nebbles

D: I don't want Matt Smith to go... gosh when he goes I'll be so sad

SuperFireKirby

Things Matt Smith has taught me about life:

1. Bowties are cool.

2. Fez's are cool.

3. Stetsons are cool. 

EFitTrainr

I like food.

DrP

#HIMYM tonight!!! I can't believe what happened. Oh, Robin.

This is total soap opera cliff hanger, BUT I HAVE TO KNOW!!!

SuperFireKirby