News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

australia free dress day sux in america on free dress day we all get free dress clothing and theyre frilly and ostentatious and its the best day ever

fingerz

You could do that here too, if you wanted to, but I don't think you'd want to turn up to school. You'd get canned. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Mashi

Nebbles

Quote from: fingerz on November 17, 2011, 04:35:43 PMHahaha! Free dress is a day where all the students can come wearing whatever they want for that day only. We have one every term. :D

XD I figured that!

Tomorrow's Fly Friday at my school and I get to look all super pretty and stuff~
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

Quote from: Nebbles on November 17, 2011, 05:20:34 PMTomorrow's Fly Friday at my school and I get to look all super pretty and stuff~
At first I thought you meant the zipper on people's pants, then I used urbandictionary. :3

Nebbles

Quote from: Dude on November 17, 2011, 05:25:55 PMAt first I thought you meant the zipper on people's pants, then I used urbandictionary. :3

ashakfdsf just imagine everyone walking around school with their flies open oh god

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

triforced1

What's happening now in the U.S. is exactly what caused Rome to fall D:

blueflower999

Well we're not exactly having barbarians attacking us from the borders, are we?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

triforced1

Not yet. China could get furious about their debt.

Dude

Please don't get into a flame war, ok? I've seen this happen too many times. It's probably best to end that topic right now.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles