News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Speaking of awkward stories: When I went to purchase mah Skyrim, I got disc protection and gave the guy some monies for it. I turned around and then when I turned back, the employee had his hand held out in a fist. Being the awesome person I am, I go in for a fist bump. After bumping said fist, I realized he was trying to give me change.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

I GET TO PRE-ORDER SKYWARD SWORD EEEEEE /rolls
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

popo447

So uh this is awkward since it's my first post in awhile but i dissagree with you guys I acctually like to shake peoples hands. ::)
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

triforced1

Quote from: Nebbles on November 16, 2011, 03:42:43 PMI GET TO PRE-ORDER SKYWARD SWORD EEEEEE /rolls
:DDDDDDDDDDDD

Did you convince your mom?

Jub3r7

Quote from: popo447 on November 16, 2011, 03:44:06 PMSo uh this is awkward since it's my first post in awhile but i dissagree with you guys I acctually like to shake peoples hands. ::)
Nobody said they disliked shaking people's hands. :P

See, spitllama was talking about that awkward moment when one person tries to handshake while the other person tries to do the... thing... where you curve your hand to fit into the curve of the other person's hand? I don't even know what it's called, but yeah.

I mentioned that a way to avoid that is too assume that you're only doing a handshake if you're meeting them for the first time or if you're at a formal meeting.

What's REALLY awkward for me is when I haven't cut my nails in a while and the other person finds this out the hard way. :I
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Quote from: triforced1 on November 16, 2011, 04:13:21 PM:DDDDDDDDDDDD

Did you convince your mom?

Yes yes yes!!! She was fine with the idea of it being in her possession until Hanukkah

BUT I GET THE PRETTY WIIMOTE AND THE CD AND AHHHHHH /rolls around everywhere

triforced1

AWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH

I won't spoil anything...hopefully :P

Nebbles

spitllama

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 16, 2011, 03:13:11 PMSpeaking of awkward stories: When I went to purchase mah Skyrim, I got disc protection and gave the guy some monies for it. I turned around and then when I turned back, the employee had his hand held out in a fist. Being the awesome person I am, I go in for a fist bump. After bumping said fist, I realized he was trying to give me change.

That's one of those times when it's like "I'm... just gonna go now."
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Officially pre-ordered Skyward Sword

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Winter

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 16, 2011, 03:13:11 PMSpeaking of awkward stories: When I went to purchase mah Skyrim, I got disc protection and gave the guy some monies for it. I turned around and then when I turned back, the employee had his hand held out in a fist. Being the awesome person I am, I go in for a fist bump. After bumping said fist, I realized he was trying to give me change.

OMG I was at work today trying to give someone change and they fist bubmed me too!! It's the same story Except I was the cashier.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Winter on November 16, 2011, 09:59:57 PMOMG I was at work today trying to give someone change and they fist bubmed me too!! It's the same story Except I was the cashier.

...do u work at a game store??
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Olimar12345

Lol me to. For a minute there it seemed like you two bumped into each other.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Haha. Also I noticed we have squares instead of stars. o.o Okay