News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

If that does pass, protests will explode around the U.S. We probably won't even have a government after them

Nebbles

tbh our government blows ass as it is in my opinion so yeah
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Mashi

Ruto

That's the law that says you can't share copyrighted content? Don't think it's possible to enforce something like that...it seems even normal computer geeks have a better grasp of how the internet works than Congress if that's the case.

First Wall Street and now this. I say if it does make your life a living hell we should crash a spaceship into the Capitol building and vote for a third party candidate.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

The page is down-but I got to play the game b4 it went down! L0L!

http://features.peta.org/mario-kills-tanooki/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

The page isn't down and hey this is actually (morbidly) amusing.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

triforced1

PETA is retarded (like you guys didn't already know that). They think grabbing a leaf from a block is the same as skinning a live raccoon

Seeker

Ugh, I'm not going to have a chance at Skyward Sword until I finish training and finish my first deployment.... Better start saving up leave days.
This is a signature.

blueflower999

Quote from: triforced1 on November 15, 2011, 06:31:53 PMPETA is retarded (like you guys didn't already know that). They think grabbing a leaf from a block is the same as skinning a live raccoon
PETA: People Eating Tastey Animals
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Gym class is like the crowning moment of awkward in my day. Ugh. Dancing.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Harvest

aaand I continue to win and fail at life like I never have before.
-

Ragster2448

huqweiufhauidshf Rayman Origins got an 8.5 on Gamestop NOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS

Anyways, I did the most stupidest thing yesterday. Me and my friends were talking, then we were about to leave when one of my friends stook out his hand for a handshake. Thinking it was towards me, I go for the shake when the other guy was the intended receiver. UGH it was so awkward.

spitllama

Feel your pain Ragster I hate that. I especially hate when someone puts out their hand, you expect a handshake, and then it ends up being one of these stupid things:

I have yet to realize how to determine what motion leads into which.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

Since when do people shake hands (other than when you're meeting them for the first time or when you're at a formal meeting?) XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]