The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Actually I don't xD

I already have too many accounts everywhere...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

fingerz

My friend got me a Steam account and let me play TF2 over at his house. GOD IT'S AN AWESOME GAME! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Guys. Grounded big time. Finding time to tell you this (I will immediately log out and delete my browsing history selectively).

You all deserve to know. No phone either, by the way

Pray for me. :( Love and miss you guys. All of you. I hope I'll be able to come back within a few weeks. (I might be able to be on at school a little during the week)

~Slow
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

What did you do this time....
loljk
Ah, bye? Hopefully we'll see you soon!

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 13, 2011, 01:23:04 PMGuys. Grounded big time. Finding time to tell you this (I will immediately log out and delete my browsing history selectively).

You all deserve to know. No phone either, by the way

Pray for me. :( Love and miss you guys. All of you. I hope I'll be able to come back within a few weeks. (I might be able to be on at school a little during the week)

~Slow

What? Nooo! ;_; We're gonna miss you a lot, man.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

As soon as I start reading the novel... Oh well. Hope you come back soon!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

Quick Kefka! Reclaim your spot as top poster while Slow's not spammin the forums!

ALSO: NEW COMPUTER CHAIR. SO COMFY.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

I got a new chair too!! Salvation Army: $6. I FEEL LIKE AN EXECUTIVE!!!
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Jamaha

Ah, the joys of cheap furniture.

I haven't paid anything for all the stuff in my living room.

MassiveMayhem

Here's my number if you guys need to contact me if I'm not on. 586-703-2050  I'm not lonely >.>
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

ETFROXX

Jub3r7

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on November 13, 2011, 02:30:01 PMHere's my number if you guys need to contact me if I'm not on. ***-***-****  I'm not lonely >.>
I'd call you but I'm extremely awkward on the phone.

Also I don't suggest leaving your phone number up for anyone to see. It's not really the best idea. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 13, 2011, 04:27:39 PMI'd call you but I'm extremely awkward on the phone.
^I can vouch for this after our skype conversation. ;D

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Mashi