The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

master quest spirit temple is this generations water temple.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

Quote from: dahans on October 16, 2011, 11:57:11 AMI am in Amsterdam right now!:D Pretty nice city, especially the coffee shops *cough, cough*
Tomorrow I am going to take the night train to Kopenhagen (15 hours -.-) But still, it's worth it! ;)
Yep. If I want good coffee I'd go to a Café, if I want weed, I'd head to Humboldt County... hahahahahahahha

Are you doing this all by yourself??? If you are I really want to know want your final cost of this trip is... because I really want to do this after I free myself from the chains called Grad School in 2014

Nebbles

I feel bad that I keep ignoring my Animal Crossing game... ._.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

Quote from: dahans on October 16, 2011, 12:10:20 PMYeah I love ponies :D
Quote from: dahans on October 16, 2011, 12:10:20 PMIt was intersting... especially the coffee!

xD the coffee didn't taste funny to you?

@drp

I wouldn't do this kind of traveling alone :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

Yeah, I'd travel with tons of friends

NSM Europe trip?? xD

triforced1

THAT WOULD BE SO COOL.
The American NSM members would meet the European NSM members and it'd be like a huge family reunion!

SlowPokemon

Except none of either region's members have ever met each other save Saria and Ruto.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

triforced1

Quote from: triforced1 on October 16, 2011, 06:50:24 PMTHAT WOULD BE SO COOL.
The American NSM members would meet the European NSM members and it'd be like a huge family union!
*fixed

SuperFireKirby

Remember the last time this idea came up? Nothing happened.

Seriously, who here has the money to fly a long distance and/or parents who are lenient enough to allow there child to go to some far off place to have a meet and greet with people they met on an internet forum as well as pay for it?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 16, 2011, 07:48:57 PMRemember the last time this idea came up? Nothing happened.

Seriously, who here has the money to fly a long distance and/or parents who are lenient enough to allow there child to go to some far off place to have a meet and greet with people they met on an internet forum as well as pay for it?

I wasn't being serious o_o

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

So today I went to buy a postcard, got into nostalgia mode and ending up walking 4 hours around Lower Manhattan taking pictures when all I wanted to do was visit Castle Clinton. I ended up at the Jewish Heritage Museum, about 2 miles from my starting point, then walked back. 20326 steps on my Pokewalker and it started counting at South Street Seaport when I remembered it wasn't on my belt.

On the plus side, it was nice to be at the park again after 4 years, and see the fort "castle" after about 12 years?

Postcard written could have gone better, I forgot to leave some space at the bottom center for the barcode, I hope they can just print it a little to the right. Gahhh -.- when I start writing I just can't shut up...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.