The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 08, 2011, 05:42:18 PMMY FRIEND WHO'S A DRUM MAJOR IN BAND IS USING MY BOWSER'S INSIDE STORY STAFF CREDITS PIANO ARRANGEMENT TO MAKE AN ARRANGEMENT FOR THE WHOLE BAND O: omg this is kind of exciting

THAT'S AWESOME :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I really hope he finds room for a piano part so I can play like I played the piano part in the Howl's Moving Castle theme for the band concert last year... :( there's no piano in the song though...on the other hand I doubt they'll find an accordion player
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 08, 2011, 05:59:23 PMI really hope he finds room for a piano part so I can play like I played the piano part in the Howl's Moving Castle theme for the band concert last year... :( there's no piano in the song though...on the other hand I doubt they'll find an accordion player
LEARN ACCORDION!! c:
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

DrP

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on October 08, 2011, 06:08:50 PMLEARN ACCORDION!! c:
One of these days I am going to sneak up to my grandparents house and steal my grandfathers accordion and try to play it

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on October 08, 2011, 05:35:05 PMGah. I can't find good striped tights anyway and it's ruining my chances of making this Furret cosplay.

Dammit.
QUICK, TO HOT TOPIC.(since they have all those odd clothing articles and stuff)

even tho they lack every nifty clothing article I would love to buy(ex. b/w checkered pants)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Would HT even have brown/tan striped tights? I can only find that pattern in socks, argh.

Jamaha

I practiced playing accordion for a couple of months a few years ago.

dahans

Being in Belgium atm, it's great here! :D Unfortunately, I drank too much Belgian beer yesterday (12%!) so I don't feel too good today, but that's OK! ;) anyway, if you want to get a postcard PM me your adress (soon!) :)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

So on friday night, then yesterday morning we drove to North Carolina. Yknow, to go to the NC State game, see my dad's lifelong best friend, and his son, Audie Cole, who plays for the team (pretty sure I've mentioned it). So apparently he's one of two players on the team who's likely going to the NFL. I don't care for football and I realize that's amazing.

Also, in relation to me, this senator of Michigan who grew up with and knows my dad, Senator Richiardville, talked to me. He knows people who work on movies in a sound studio in Michigan, and when I told him I want to compose scores for films, he gave me a card... don't know how much he could help me in reality but hey, can't hurt, right? :P

I can't believe my family is connected with important-ish people.

SlowPokemon

Oh also. Before the game they were blasting Inception music by Hans Zimmer. XD and I recognized it. Twas awesome.

Nebbles

Wow, my Vietnamese Crystal LP has almost 50 views already o_o

triforced1

My homecoming was absolutely wonderful. They still played crappy music though... Ah well. It was still fun.

Jub3r7

At my homecoming, all the freshman expected crappy music, but it actually wasn't too horrible, unless you're not a fan of mainstream music. :p

Lotta dubstep, a few slow ones, and some that were in between. everybody shufflin'
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I have to go to a pretty crappy BBQ today.... at least its free food!!!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Mashi on October 08, 2011, 12:46:25 PMEveryone should watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and then get a Melancholy avatar.
Discuss.
I hate that show.