News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on October 08, 2011, 09:49:10 AM*sobs also*
Wai?

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 07, 2011, 09:52:20 PMNew avatar because obsessed after only the first five episodes. T_T

Actually I was obsessed after the first episode, but that's not the point.
OMG ME TOO. :D
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on October 08, 2011, 05:54:58 AMI have no fucking idea why I'm being forced to go to services.
services?

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 08, 2011, 03:28:39 AMLalalalallallaalalalalala I CAN'T HEAR YOU :'( (I CAN TOTALLY HEAR HIM) :'( :'( /sob
Pourque?

spitllama

^ I believe service = church.

And I wish I understood Jub, Mashi, and Saria's avatars. Everytime I'm like wut is dis?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

So for homecoming, one of my friends decided to take a total slut for his date just for the lolz. And apparently one of his friends had slept with her, like, the night before so my friend was all flailing his arms slapping the guy and yelling"WHY'D YA HAVE SEX WITH MAH HOMECOMING DATE!" and the guy was all like,"OMG BRO, I'M SO SORRY I HAD NO IDEA" and my friend was all like,"naw it's alright" and patted him on the head.

It was awesome.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Quote from: spitllama on October 08, 2011, 11:30:41 AMAnd I wish I understood Jub, Mashi, and Saria's avatars. Everytime I'm like wut is dis?
Everyone should watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and then get a Melancholy avatar.
Discuss.

Roz~

I watched The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi yesterday. I had forgotten how much I loved it when I first watched it. Gawd I love Yuki. ;~;
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Mashi

Disappearance was one of the best things I've ever watched.  I full heartedly concur.
Also, Yuki is best everrrrrrrrr.
Asakura had the best role in the movie though.

Dude

DrP

I just saw Rachmaninoff's 2nd Piano Concerto performed LIVE...

OH HO HO HO HO HO... IT WAS SOOOOO AMAZING.

IMO, Piano Concertos are BEST performed live so you can feel the energy the pianist exerts with the orchestra!!!

Nebbles

Services = synagogue.

They were boring, but the rabbi gave an anti-bullying sermon. It was interesting.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MassiveMayhem

Homecoming with my best friend.  The internet. :)  But in all seriousness, I hate going to Homecoming so that's why I'm not going. It's all a bunch of preppy kids who take it a bit to serious.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on October 08, 2011, 03:56:25 PMIt's all a bunch of preppy kids pretending to have sex with each other on the dance floor to crappy music.
*fixed

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Nebbles

Gah. I can't find good striped tights anyway and it's ruining my chances of making this Furret cosplay.

Dammit.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

MY FRIEND WHO'S A DRUM MAJOR IN BAND IS USING MY BOWSER'S INSIDE STORY STAFF CREDITS PIANO ARRANGEMENT TO MAKE AN ARRANGEMENT FOR THE WHOLE BAND O: omg this is kind of exciting
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.