News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 04, 2011, 06:13:36 PMGOD DAMNIT. My friend convinced me to watch an episode of My Little Pony on Youtube, and this shit is like crystal meth. I just can't stop watching it no matter how much I want to stop.

Welcome to the herd.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 04, 2011, 06:13:36 PMGOD DAMNIT. My friend convinced me to watch an episode of My Little Pony on Youtube, and this shit is like crystal meth. I just can't stop watching it no matter how much I want to stop.
BRO!

Think of what Barney Stinson would do.

THINK OF ALL THE WOMEN IN NEW YORK WHO HAVEN'T BEEN CALLED BY BARNEY'S AUTO DIALER

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Jub3r7

Have fun... with that.

Rather than becoming a brony myself, I'll just get addicted to the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya!

The following question might be extremely controversial, but is Otaku > Brony???
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Greg

I'm not a brony.

I'm fairly sure that's a good thing. It looks like... uh, an epidemic or something like that from the outside.  :P

MaestroUGC

You all can play instruments other than the piano, right?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on October 04, 2011, 06:09:29 PMYay, I got a low paying job from my chemistry professor because I figured out a computer problem she had XD
Yaaaaay :DD
Suddenly, Ruto actually has income :D

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 04, 2011, 09:19:33 PMYou all can play instruments other than the piano, right?

Nope, unless you count minor experience with percussion instruments such as marimba, etc.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 04, 2011, 09:19:33 PMYou all can play instruments other than the piano, right?
electric bass, double bass, bassoon.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 05, 2011, 04:14:59 AMNope, unless you count minor experience with percussion instruments such as marimba, etc.
motherfucking triangle

me irl
[close]

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.