News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

You would do fantastic! And so, in the words of the mature person i am... DO EET

...besides, I'm the oldest student my piano teacher has, and recitals are still fun!
I like food.

Nebbles

Guhuhh

._.; I hope so

You guys better be behind me if I say yes.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Clanker37

Nebbles you'll be fine! Everybody is scared as hell at their first recital. Just go up there and play like only your teacher is in the room.

Roz~

Quote from: Nebbles on October 03, 2011, 05:36:55 PMsdfdkfjsd

But all the other kids there are... way younger than I am. ._____. I'd be a sore thumb. Awkward...

It was the exact same thing for me. I was the only "old" person to play, the others were kids. And I still had a blast even though I was freaking nervous.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

One of my best friends joined with my piano teacher, except with musical experience solely on the French Horn. She had to play with the 8 yr olds and she was 17 :D But because she was older she also caught on faster and moved up faster. She thought it was the funniest thing. Just roll with it :P You got dis.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 03, 2011, 12:36:43 AMOh, and if you do go to an arcade, play that really awesome rhythm game where you tap the array of buttons as they flash.  It's crazy fun and I wish they had it here :(  Don't remember the name though...
Played that game, like, several times. HOLY SHIT IT'S ADDICTIVE!! I saw someone else play it and they were so good. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Quote from: spitllama on October 03, 2011, 11:12:08 PMOne of my best friends joined with my piano teacher, except with musical experience solely on the French Horn. She had to play with the 8 yr olds and she was 17 :D But because she was older she also caught on faster and moved up faster. She thought it was the funniest thing. Just roll with it :P You got dis.

Speaking of which, I LOVE the french horn part in this song.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

You checked out those arrangements of mine yet, Slow? :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

Well. I guess I'm gonna tell my piano teacher yes about the recital.

You guys better be serious about how much fun it's going to be.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Not so much fun as terrifying but rewarding.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Excited for Halloween! I <3 October.:) Also got complimented lots yesterday cause I looked adorable.

.. I was wearing a /skirt/.

SuperFireKirby

Me and my friends are having a hard time deciding whether to go trick or treating as The Village People or the Superfriends.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Nebbles on October 04, 2011, 12:03:35 PMWell. I guess I'm gonna tell my piano teacher yes about the recital.

You guys better be serious about how much fun it's going to be.

me irl
[close]