The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 02, 2011, 12:17:14 PM"Introduction (Titles)" from Edward Scissorhands is so amazing in its wistful creepiness...it makes me lonely, it's such a beautifully haunting piece.

YOU. TOP BEING EMO. WE WANT OUR OLD LOW BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 02, 2011, 12:53:08 PMI miss our old, non-emo Slow. :(

Anyways, did my bi-yearly head shaving. Should be good till next summer

Lol I wasnt being emo, I just love that piece. XD also pics of your sexy head nao.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

WHat aboot the two million other I SO LONELY posts you made?

ANyways, pics later, don't feel like it nao.

ALSO, I'm super pumped for my Scuba diving class. I know how to suit up. But now I shall learn how to -wait for it- WETSUIT UP!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

So while making delicious brownies (with peanut butter cups in them) an orchestra - my mom had some classical music on - started playing on the TV.

Most epic brownie baking of my life.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Harvest

Quote from: Saria on October 02, 2011, 12:06:51 PMAnd how old are you again? YOU BETTER NAWT HAD GOTTEN HER PREGNANT. D:<

...18...she was 19...lol....

-

KefkaticFanatic

Not much you can do now besides go AH DUN GOOFED and move on >.>

You'll just have to manage it carefully with her so you don't destroy all friendships and what but you know that already :\

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Harvest

I only met her at university so it's not like we've been friends for years or something.  I just thought the boyfriend thing was a fairly solid obstacle but I guess noooot.

But yeah, we had been drinking and smoking various things all night....I was sobered up by 4am though....guess she wasn't though...which kiiiinda made me feel bad later.  She did say that both hooking up with me and breaking up with her boyfriend were bound to happen though and that it will prooobably happen again.

...she was sort of sad about her boyfriend....aaaand she did cry a bit...aaand she did cry in my arms for a bit....felt right though and not awkward at all.

University is a terrible place for the heart, liver, lungs, brain, and morals.  I've damaged all of them...though I didn't care about morals and I'll ignore the others until I die.
-

fingerz

Sorry to change the subject, but I went to a video game store in Japan yesterday!! :D :D
I got to play a 3DS for the first time and THEY ARE AWESOME!
I also checked out all the new games coming out and I bought myself Mario Kart DS in Japanese!
Plus, DS games are $30 here and Wii games are $50.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

Thankfully I didn't buy a 3DS game, just a DS game. It'll work on my DS lite. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

Ah right, you bought Mario Kart.
My brain isn't working properly today.
Only managed to sleep for ~3 hours. Ugh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

If you go to some of the smaller stores in Akihabara you can get them for less.  I got Tingle's Rupee Land for 800ï¿¥
Also, if you go to Akihabara you will never want to leave.  Arcades and stores everywhere @_@

me irl
[close]