News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

I have packed up every belonging of mine. Living out of a bag with my laptop. In my families house of course... But no updates from me for about 50 days minimum

Saria

It was mah 1 year anniversary here 3 days ago. :(

Also bai Winter.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

You're leaving? For 50 days? :( See ya bud... I'll miss you.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Bye winter :(. See you in November at least!

Ruto

D:

50 days :o It all sounds strange, but you can maybe talk more about it when you get back.

But good luck, and be safe.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

So essentially I've become the worst person ever.  Did one of the lowest things I could do.

I've never felt this bad, ever.  Nothing has ever come close to the guilt and disgust I have for myself.

aaand no...I didn't kill anyone :P
-

SlowPokemon

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on October 02, 2011, 10:44:12 AMD:

50 days :o It all sounds strange, but you can maybe talk more about it when you get back.

But good luck, and be safe.

STOP COPYING MAH FACE.

RAGE
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Harvest

I had sex with my best friend on my floor (a girl obvs) and now I see this morning she has broken up with her boyfriend.

Yes, somebody cheated on their boyfriend with ME.  I'm shocked as well.  The bad part is...her boyfriend was becoming my friend too and didn't deserve that at all.

It's a long story, but I resisted at first...but when she comes into my dorm at 4am and sits on my bed...well...you just have to kiss her first right?
-

SlowPokemon

That sounds....awful. I'm not just talking about what you did, either. The whole situation sounds horrible...

Saria

Quote from: Harvest on October 02, 2011, 11:20:39 AMI had sex with my best friend on my floor (a girl obvs) and now I see this morning she has broken up with her boyfriend.

Yes, somebody cheated on their boyfriend with ME.  I'm shocked as well.  The bad part is...her boyfriend was becoming my friend too and didn't deserve that at all.

It's a long story, but I resisted at first...but when she comes into my dorm at 4am and sits on my bed...well...you just have to kiss her first right?

And how old are you again? YOU BETTER NAWT HAD GOTTEN HER PREGNANT. D:<
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SlowPokemon

"Introduction (Titles)" from Edward Scissorhands is so amazing in its wistful creepiness...it makes me lonely, it's such a beautifully haunting piece.

SuperFireKirby

I miss our old, non-emo Slow. :(

Anyways, did my bi-yearly head shaving. Should be good till next summer

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!