News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Saw Lion King in 3d.  Mind blown.  Nostalgia glands overworked.
-

Nebbles

Quote from: Harvest on September 23, 2011, 08:17:30 PMSaw Lion King in 3d.  Mind blown.  Nostalgia glands overworked.

fffff-

I hope I can see it soon...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jamaha

triforced1

So now I'm working on both Moonlight Sonata and Sonate Pathetique. I have no free time anymore.

DrP

I got the first two movements of Moonlight Sonata down no prob. I don't have time to attempt the 3rd movement nao.

Also to the person who friended me on Facebook... I know you're from here, but I have no clue who to put NSM person with Real Person.

triforced1

Sonate Pathetique looks really intimidating, but since the first page goes at like 20 bpm, it's not that bad.

It's probably me.

Jub3r7

sooo much drama. And don't bring it into this thread, either.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

erm... okay...I guess I'll,um...try not to?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Yes, I'm curious as to see how many people actually saw it...but I won't ask. -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

Nebbles

herpderp I'm stupid

The reason the Dayquil wasn't working for me was because you're supposed to take two. Not one. I took one last night and was like "WHY ISN'T IT WORKING"

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Ruto on September 24, 2011, 03:05:53 PMYes, I'm curious as to see how many people actually saw it...but I won't ask. -.-

ME ME ME ME!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Oh so I'm moving to Oregon.

Edit: I guess I already said this somewhere..

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 24, 2011, 03:24:21 PMME ME ME ME!

Me too. >_>

Anyway if everything goes as planned I'm going to see Lion King 3D tomorrow.

Also: tonight was like. The BUSIEST. I've ever seen my restaurant. It's nice to know that at least they needed me when I couldn't go to my party. This is great for us. :) If any of you were crossing your fingers or praying or whatever (or even if you just took a second and said, "oh, I hope Slow's okay!"), thanks. I hope this is the turning point for us and that everything will be fine!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Ohh wow o.o

I'm wondering if I should go to a restaurant again. The food here's getting a bit boring again.

On another note, fat sis is now trying to provoke me but all she's doing is making a fool of herself in front of my dad. I'm ignoring her because I'm not qualified to handle mental cases. Don't care if she's reading this, if she is, she might learn a thing or two.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.