The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Well, I'm just not one of those people. =/ It sucks, but oh well. Cramming a shitload of running into one month isn't going to make me any better.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

My sister found a GAZILLION ants in her room. Swarming and crawling and fighting around creepily. Traumatized. Jfidfjdjfkjdk
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

This is what happens when I go into a board on iScibble where the topic is "Anything"

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on September 22, 2011, 05:14:24 PMbut ugh no

I'm really not athletic and I cramp too easily

i'm gonna die out there /sob
I do too... but after having a pretty harsh swim and water polo coach, I learned to push through cramps/stitches/weird pains and I push through the pain.

Quote from: Roz~ on September 22, 2011, 05:21:23 PMAppendectomy ruined my life and now I can't run anymore.
I liked running. ;~;
But the stuff we do in gym class is meh. Running a mile in 9 minutes? WTFFFFFF
That really sucks. A good run/jog can really make you feel better after a horrid day.

Quote from: Nebbles on September 22, 2011, 05:30:09 PMWell, I'm just not one of those people. =/ It sucks, but oh well. Cramming a shitload of running into one month isn't going to make me any better.

I went jogging a little over 3 miles every other day between June 10th and July 26th.

SlowPokemon

So the NC State/Cincinatti game is on!

"But Slow," you say, "don't you think football is the most retarded game ever?"

Why yes, random member, I do! However. My dad's best childhood friend has a son who plays for NC State. and I know this guy (and of course I know his parents and stuff): his name is Audie Cole and it is so amazing to see him/hear the announcer call out his name...and my dad actually started tearing up (my dad's watched him grow up, yknow)... such a weird experience...I can't explain it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

That's cool. I know a guy who went to my high school who graduated the year after me who plays for the San Diego Padres... but that's probably not super important to you, Slow

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Yeppers! I swam for 3 years in high school, played WP for 2

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

Quote from: DrP on September 22, 2011, 06:24:53 PMYeppers! I swam for 3 years in high school, played WP for 2

Me dos- con club swimming. I only did a summer water polo camp thing though... didn't really like it.

Does your college have swimming?
Submissions Page

DrP

Yep. I can't swim because my schedule doesnt meet the swim schedule. I really wish I could, though.

But with 21 units, being heavily involved in my Accounting Club, another club that I will not mention the name because of my current political standing, Wind Orchestra as my section chair, rushing/eventually joining a fraternity, studying, I just don't have enough time in the day.

spitllama

Submissions Page

DrP

For instance. Today I woke up at 6:30, went to class that started at 7:40 and continued through until 11:00 and then I had 1 HOUR to change out books, head to a lab and was in class from 12-4. It was pretty shitty

Harvest

Social life has destroyed my academic inclination.  I am now behind in my classes by a considerable margin.
-

spitllama

Well the cliche is there's academics, social life, and sleep. You can only have 2 of them...
Submissions Page