The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

SlowPokemon

Fail on my parents part: yesterday they were lecturing me and saying how I'm becoming older and need to take responsibility. They said, "yes, you're fifteen, but you're far closer to sixteen than you are fifteen." Guess they failed to remember that my birthday was EXACTLY six months from yesterday. -_-
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

^lol

Finished my submission for Ragster's silly story competition, and unlike every assignment I've ever done in my Creative Writing class, I actually tried on this. :P

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

My new pasta I wrote is pretty fucking sweet. B]
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

triforced1

Nebbles

:3 I'll post it when I get home from school~

MassiveMayhem

My teeth hurt. But I has Nutter butters, so everything is better :)
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Nebbles

Oh yeah, I updated my fic thread, if anyone cares.

My eyes from all that colouring @_@

SuperFireKirby

digital colouring will do that. Speaking of which, how am I not stalking watching you on DA yet?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

XD No idea! It's InvaderNebu, same as my Youtube. Gonna make a new LP episode tomorrow.

SuperFireKirby

fabbemannen

Back

Think it was at least 2 weeks since I last was here now
Been to Samos in Greece for one week and then busy with school (and busy before my vacation too)

Jub3r7

Homecoming.

In four hours.

I'm really nervous.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

I will...not be going to homecoming. Unless I get asked, which will never happen. So it's fail safe. I don't get asked, then I tell everyone I have to work (which is technically true).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Not going either. Wow, gonna go through high school without ever attending homecoming. Oh well, according to everyone I talk to every single year it sucks.