News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

There you go. Raspberry swirl coffee cake.

And I would send it, but who knows what condition it would be like by the time it got to wherever you like.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

OMNOMNOMNOM CAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

ALSO: 7 MORE DAYS UNTIL HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER SEASON 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

^YES!

Anyway, got an apartment. A bit too big though as it costs twice what my old place did, meaning all my income goes to paying the rent. Wouldn't mind having money for food as well.

It also has this huge living room but neither me or my roommate has any furniture for it.

Won't be getting internet here until like next week, bleh. At least it's included in the rent.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

dahans

Because he can! :)

Ahhh...logging in during work is pretty fun and relaxing xD. Just 45 minutes left then I can go home. WOO :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Ruto

I'm stuck here for another two hours :o

I would be okay with the music class if the book wasn't so expensive and if the teacher wasn't so sloooooow. Also I arrived to the first class 2 minutes late and got marked absent. Gahhh.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jamaha

Quote from: spitllama on September 12, 2011, 06:20:30 AMWhy buy an apartment that's too big?

Because the other option would have been to remain homeless. (Or rather living with parents 250km away (that's about 150 miles for the measurementally impaired))

There just were no reasonably priced apartments available. This was the cheapest I could get.

KefkaticFanatic

Yea, there's a housing problem at my school too actually, but for the freshmen too.  A bunch of kids were "waitlisted" for dorms and are basically forced to find apartments, except they only tell you two months before school starts when there are barely any left and it's already hard enough to figure out who to be with and what to get when you're only a freshman and don't know anyone and whatnot.

Luckily I applied for housing as soon as the application opened and got a room, though I have two roommates in 188 sq feet.

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

The worst part is that the apartment has a diswasher but me and my roommate don't have enough dishes for it to be worth it.

KefkaticFanatic

Buy more dishes and use this as an excuse to never clean them until they're all dirty.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

So apparently I have to buy 4 different dictionaries for Translation. 2 French ones, an English one, and a French-English one. My back is going to die.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

Quote from: JaMaHa on September 12, 2011, 08:27:40 AMBecause the other option would have been to remain homeless. (Or rather living with parents 250km away (that's about 150 miles for the measurementally impaired))
Hooray! Someone who uses metric units! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

That's right. And there are only two places to live these days- Am'rica, and non-Am'rica
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

woah colouring on the computer hurts my eyes fuck
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel