The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Me too.

...why are we jelly of Slow right now?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

This guy on facebook makes a comment that gets 32 likes from the public (not necessarily his friends). He proceeds to reply about how people have no lives and need to stop intentionally spamming his notice box with an excessive amount of likes. The rant concluded with EDIT: "damn life noobs."

What is wrong with people?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

^That guy is a complete dipshit

EDIT: What's his name? I want to tell him this.

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 10, 2011, 11:14:04 AMIf you're not in love with music, I'd say you haven't experienced your kind of music yet. If you hear music that really and truly moves you, then it's hard not to fall in love with it.
K I fixed mah post. :3
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

spitllama

Quote from: Dude on September 10, 2011, 12:20:13 PM^That guy is a complete dipshit

EDIT: What's his name? I want to tell him this.

What's the picture for?

And check it
Submissions Page

Dude

Notice the "Disable e-mails for this notification type"?

spitllama

Submissions Page

SlowPokemon

So guys I arranged a movie song.

I arranged part one of the End Title from Nightmare Before Christmas, could you guys look at it and tell me if it's good or not so much? (That link leads to the whole song but I only arranged the first minute and a half or so, "part 1")

The Nightmare Before Christmas
End Title Part One
MUS
MIDI

...I really love Elfman's work.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

Uni is so turning me into a total smoker because all the chicks I like are smokers.  Damn 60s chicks and their cigarettes.  So fucking glad I found 60s chicks though.

Uni is beginning to make me happy as hell though.
-

spitllama

I hope everyone lives today like it's not just another day. Today is 9/11/11. The terrorist attack that took so many innocent lives is now a part of our history. We will never forget the sacrifices made by our heroes- the firemen, police officers, volunteers- and those that lost loved ones. Whether you are American or not, may 9/11 be remembered and engraved in history not just as an attack that destroyed, but as a moment when the world seemed to unite for just a couple hours.
Submissions Page

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on September 10, 2011, 11:02:21 PMI hope everyone lives today like it's not just another day. Today is 9/11/11. The terrorist attack that took so many innocent lives is now a part of our history. We will never forget the sacrifices made by our heroes- the firemen, police officers, volunteers- and those that lost loved ones. Whether you are American or not, may 9/11 be remembered and engraved in history not just as an attack that destroyed, but as a moment when the world seemed to unite for just a couple hours.
LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My heart goes out to the victims and their families (and my thoughts and prayers are with them, too). It is a day we as Americans shall never forget that united us to combat terrorists from attacking our soil (and bringing us many pat downs at airport security) -- We shall never forget those workers, passengers, firefighters and first responders who gave their lives that would protect our freedom and civil liberties from those who want to take them away. Let the partisan politics aside for one day as we remember those fallen and those hurt by this tragedy.

Dude

Oh yeah, I forgot what today was...

What they said.