The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I need to get a new locker or I'm going to gain severe back problems due to the amount of shit I'm carrying.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: Harvest on September 06, 2011, 09:55:40 PMYeah, so, uni is amazing.  School spirit, suddenly have.  Social skills, suddenly have.

Life, suddenly awesome.

My thoughts exactly.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Harvest on September 06, 2011, 09:55:40 PMYeah, so, uni is amazing.  School spirit, suddenly have.  Social skills, suddenly have.

Life, suddenly awesome.
It's an amazing thing, going to university does to you. You actually want to be apart of school life and do epic things that they do.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

triforced1

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dude

I'm making Miku sing about fruits.

I'm so badass. 8)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on September 07, 2011, 03:43:52 PMI'm making Miku sing about fruits.

I'm so badass. 8)
I'm giving a bar of soap human-like properties. Come at me, bro

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Shup, I'd post it if it was done, but it's not.

triforced1

So I'm arranging the Mortal Kombat theme for my band, and I need some help with the drumline. Anyone want to assist me?

MassiveMayhem

I'm I the only one that still loves their SEGA Genesis and still plays it almost daily?
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Dude

SEEEEEEEEEEEEGAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3

Even though I never had one, I just like da games.

MassiveMayhem

I think I've had more fun with that thing then my Super Nintendo. Sega is like my 16-bit powerhouse :)
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Nebbles

Hmm... I think I had the Sega Game Gear at one point...?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Harvest

Joined a bunch of geeky clubs today.  Going to embrace who I am and have always been and stop trying to be what I'm not.
-