Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Shadoninja

fingerz

Saria's a devil. That's no coincidence though.
Chicken butt? I expected moar from you.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Ugh, I look like a cancer patient. I am SOOOO PISSED.

triforced1

I'm not even going to bother to get up to speed. So... how is everyone? Besides DrP.

Shadoninja

Quote from: triforced1 on September 02, 2011, 09:15:35 PMI'm not even going to bother to get up to speed. So... how is everyone? Besides DrP.
I'm good. spent a good 2 hours reading a book called "how to win friends and influence people"

yourself?

SlowPokemon

Tonight I cried at the end of Professor Layton 2. And this is at least the fourth time I've beaten it. I don't remember crying at it before. Wtf. Really sad though. I think I actually like the second better than the third...idk. they're both great games.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Yeah, the ending to the second one made me tear up a bit. But the third ending actually made me cry.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 02, 2011, 09:37:46 PMTonight I cried at the end of Professor Layton 2. And this is at least the fourth time I've beaten it. I don't remember crying at it before. Wtf. Really sad though. I think I actually like the second better than the third...idk. they're both great games.
WELL IN MY OPINION, THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WOULD CRY AT THE END OF THAT GAME IS SUPER EMOTIONAL PEOPLE AND SUPER FANBOYS.(does this sound like anyone to you? ;))

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 02, 2011, 10:08:42 PMWELL IN MY OPINION, THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WOULD CRY AT THE END OF THAT GAME IS SUPER EMOTIONAL PEOPLE AND SUPER FANBOYS.(does this sound like anyone to you? ;))
I just want to say this made me laugh with realization.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

spitllama

So why do speakers have that grating over the front?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Winter

A spit guard/ Maybe the mechanisms that help reduce the sound of "p"'s and "s"'s when using a microphone

KefkaticFanatic

He said speakers.

As far as I know it's only to protect the components of the speaker as they are very delicate.  You can use them with the covers removed as well (we do in one room)

me irl
[close]