The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

ETFROXX

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 28, 2011, 02:09:20 PMLildigipoke lives in NJ, right? Around the time of the flooding, he mentioned his power didn't go out. Glad he's okay, even though I've hardly met him.
Hey, thanks for your concern! My house actually has no power now....it was gone all day yesterday, but it came back today at like...12:30am and then died at 9:30am....so....back with no power

and a tree fell on our power lines, but thank goodness none of them broke...so staying alive right now

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

DrP

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 29, 2011, 05:23:47 AMWORK ALL WEEK. UGHHHHHHH
Join the club. People work all week normally. You should be happy you have one in this economic climate.

Tell me, do you work between 40-60 hours a week. I don't think so. Come talk to me when you spend many days out of many weeks (of a summer break) working this. Then you can complain. (Didn't you just get this job, too?)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 29, 2011, 05:23:47 AMWORK ALL WEEK. UGHHHHHHH

Don't be like that, after you spent so long bitchin' about your unemployment
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: DrP on August 29, 2011, 03:09:05 PMJoin the club. People work all week normally. You should be happy you have one in this economic climate.

Tell me, do you work between 40-60 hours a week. I don't think so. Come talk to me when you spend many days out of many weeks (of a summer break) working this. Then you can complain. (Didn't you just get this job, too?)

Half of the reason those people don't have jobs is because some of them are pretentious and think that they're above working the kind of job that she is working.

Also "well you have it bad, we have it worse over here" statements kinda always come across and dickish and passive aggressive.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

Koji Kondo must really like Beethoven.

I say this because I've never really taken the time to listen to Kondo's works.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 29, 2011, 04:06:27 PMHalf of the reason those people don't have jobs is because some of them are pretentious and think that they're above working the kind of job that she is working.

Also "well you have it bad, we have it worse over here" statements kinda always come across and dickish and passive aggressive.
That's basically why California is rising in unemployment. Plus the jobs that American citizens disdain to hold are being seeped up by illegals that actually are happy to have the job, but they don't count in our employment. And the "well you have it bad..." statement is actually true over here with us having the worst unemployment in the nation with all the industries (unlike michigan's MAIN industry). Unfortunately things are not going well in the government to really advocate for work and our state government is probably just as messed up or worse than the federal government.

It's just bad.

SlowPokemon

I've really been getting into the Mario and Luigi RPG series music by Yoko Shimomura. It's really good, actually. Extremely unique, somewhat silly, and all very epic.

I especially like the themes Crisis of the Red and Green!; Overture to the End; Another's Requiem; Dance With Babies; They're Pretty Tough, Should We Be Careful?; The Giant; and In the Final.

...idk why I posted all those links. But yeah. I like those a lot.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Not every Hispanic is an illegal immigrant you know.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388