News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

When you've lived near the gulf as much as I have, hurricanes aren't really that big of a deal. It's only a Category 2 anyways. My family stayed at home during Rita and that was like a 3 or 4. The worst thing that happened is the power went out for a couple hours. I"m sure you'll be fine.

Nebbles

Ugh but people are saying all this shit

idk I'm just so scared ;____; someone hold me and protect me ngh
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

triforced1

People say shit all the time. That doesn't mean you have to listen.

Nebbles

Ruto

People aren't prepared for hurricanes here like they are in Texas. I really hope the power or phone lines aren't going to go out because that kind of stuff can take days to come back.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

Texans aren't prepared for hurricanes-they just never quite make it to us...you'll be fine! We'll pray for you!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

triforced1

My grandparents live in a small mountain town in Connecticut, so I'll be praying for everyone on the East Coast. But especially you guys and my grandparents.

Nebbles

Nakah

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Lildigipoke2

Officially on lockdown, storm coming in less than 14 hours....LEGGO!

and i didn't even feel the earthquake even though everyone around me was like...EARTHQUAKE AHHH psh

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

triforced1

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

Being the hurricane expert of the forums, here's what I gots to say. Just keeps all your blinds down to prevent glass and stuuf from flying into you in case something break through a window. Also, stay away from windows. The closet is pretty much the safest place in a house/apartment during a hurricane unless you have a basement. Also, have lots of water and food you dont need to heat up in case your power goes out for a day or two. And candles because they give you some light and make your home look all super cool because candle light is freakin awesome. Also, have plenty of batteries and a gameboy of some kind. Or a book. It could be a long, boring night/few days/week/whateva.

EDIT: Also, and most importantly, KEEP YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!