Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Ooooh, 88 cents. What'cha gonna buy with that, a candy bar? xD

...do candybars even cost that much, or are they more? o_O
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

Quote from: DrP on August 24, 2011, 01:45:58 PMI entered the stock market for the first time today, purchasing stock in my FAVORITE corporation.
DRUS?

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on August 24, 2011, 01:48:56 PMOoooh, 88 cents. What'cha gonna buy with that, a candy bar? xD

...do candybars even cost that much, or are they more? o_O
They cost more. I'm holding it until until it goes up another few dollars (but it should be fine)

I have to wait to invest in penny stocks, so... yeah

And my stock pays between 13 and 30 cents per quarter.

Quote from: Dude on August 24, 2011, 01:49:52 PMDRUS?
wat?

Dude

DrP

Nope. but i was contemplating on buying DPS.

But I invested in SBUX (Dead give away there)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

yep. they're expanding into a few more markets in the coming months. their stock is expected to go up pretty hansomely

Also, in sadder news, Steve Jobs resigned from Apple making Tim Cook CEO (surprisingly, not Peter Oppenheimer [a Cal Poly alum] NOT CEO). Well, it was going to happen someday

Harvest

Tornadoes.  Lame.  One of those once every 15 years or something things.   
-

triforced1

Quote from: DrP on August 24, 2011, 04:53:21 PMyep. they're expanding into a few more markets in the coming months. their stock is expected to go up pretty hansomely

Also, in sadder news, Steve Jobs resigned from Apple making Tim Cook CEO (surprisingly, not Peter Oppenheimer [a Cal Poly alum] NOT CEO). Well, it was going to happen someday
Bah, My family bought Apple stock and it dropped 5% -.-

KefkaticFanatic

Honestly Apple was already on the edge and is probably going to start going downhill really soon, unless they come up with some giant innovation.  People are starting to get tired of the super closed environment that comes with Apple and the lowering standards in quality and their falling behind in innovation.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Yep. Apple's secretiveness is really annoying consumers.

Apparently the new iPhone is going to be made with cheaper materials to cut costs and continue increasing profits (they literally have $10b in cash)

And there is a reason why I'm not buying AAPL stock (unless it's being offered to me as a stock option)

Dude

So I think I'm going to call my super christian aunt and finally tell her about me being gay.

I'm scared as hell. Can some of you cheer me on in the chatroom?

EDIT: All good!

Harvest

I hate Apple, as I sit by this broken ipod.

Any recommendations on an mp3 player?  Pretty much only need it for music, although the internet thing was nice...it really wasn't totally needed.
-

DrP

Zune HD.

If you're looking for just Music (and it does have a browser), it's even higher recommended than iPod Touches, however Microsoft doesn't produce a lot anymore because of WP7

Nebbles

Quote from: Dude on August 24, 2011, 06:43:47 PMSo I think I'm going to call my super christian aunt and finally tell her about me being gay.

I'm scared as hell. Can some of you cheer me on in the chatroom?

EDIT: All good!

How'd it go? I hope she accepted you!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel