News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Harvest on August 15, 2011, 09:54:24 PMLosing stuff sucks.

:'(

Ffff you're telling me. I have no idea where I even lost it last. buhhhh
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

I hate it when I lose something and forget where it is/where I last saw it

That's how I lost an amazing digital camera.

I know how you feel. I once lost my iPod for 12 days back when I was a sophomore in high school (holy crap, that's 4 years ago) -- I was FREAKING OUT (this was before my phone became my best friend). I really hope you find that pen soon so you can presumably draw some amazing stuff!

Speaking of Cellphones -- new, super amazing number
(206) 457-3180
(Yes, im publically releasing my number!) -- For those who currently have it, use the same one I gave you!

Nebbles

Amazing? I haven't used my tablet in forever xD I'm gonna have to get used to it all over again...

I lost my iPod once. Then accidentally had it stolen ._. my iTouch is MY BABY and I refuse to let it leave my sight.

I dunno, worse comes to worse, I'll have to get a new one. >_<;

Harvest

Well I now have to buy a new backpack, which I am going to be in total shit for if my mom finds out...and I will actually deserve it totally for once..

Lost my awesome lighter which I wanted to keep forever.

Lost my shot glass that I was going to give to my friend, as a souvenir gift.

Thanks a lot alcohol.  Thanks a lot...........losing stuff...sucks for sure....shot glass and lighter shouldn't have even been in that backpack.

I really can't get over this.
-

Nebbles

=/ I hope I can find a pen... that or I was told since it's such an old model, I might have to replace it...

DrP

You're like me then. My cellphone is literally my life (contacts, calendar, phone, texting device, etc...) -- I wrote an entire page in my Psychological Effects Paper on loss anxiety of cellphone addicts!

If you need a new tablet, you should totally get a HTC Flyer... It is Android OS, but has a special pen for Capacitive screens and has some good drawing software or you can get the one my uncle uses to draw Star Wars characters for George Lucas (but I forget what that was called -- and it's like almost 1000 dollars, so...)

Nebbles

KefkaticFanatic

At my piano lesson today my teacher said:

"College in the middle of [a] corn field is no fun!"

Hi ETF :D

me irl
[close]

BobbyTheCat

lol sup guys.

Now does anyone remember me? I've been on vacation for the past month in Europe.
Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

SlowPokemon

I thought our super amazing hawt cornfield girl scared you off.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

Hey, I'm going to look for phones today, any suggestions? I was thinking about getting a Google phone or some sort or Droid.

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: triforced1 on August 16, 2011, 08:17:03 AMHey, I'm going to look for phones today, any suggestions? I was thinking about getting a Google phone or some sort or Droid.
Well depends how much money you wish to spend.  I have a droid Incredible, and I haven't found one thing wrong with it.  What carrier do you have?
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

triforced1

I have T-Mobile but am thinking to switching to Verizon. So any phone from either of those works.

Saria

Me had a dream that Universe-X came back. :<
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday