The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ragster2448 on August 12, 2011, 02:40:38 PMI can't wait! I'm sending off letters to two famous people, hopefully they'll give me a signature in return. :P One of them is Charles Martinet, that'd be awesome to get his signature.

Oh god that would be epic. Who else?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ragster2448

This guy, Kenneth Colley.

Morely known as Admiral Piette from Star Wars.

I drew a picture for both of them, maybe that'll catch their attention and say, "Hey! This guy really wants my autograph."

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

fishing was a boss as a child. loved it. now though it's not so fun because the last time I went fishing it was terrible and unfun.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 12, 2011, 05:14:35 PMI don't think you fully appreciate how much Saria and I (and others?) hate fishing.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on August 12, 2011, 06:26:55 PMFishing is amazing. <3

It's alright, I like it but it's not my favorite. I've only been a few times. The only part I can't stand is dealing with the hooks in the mouths...eww I know I'm wimpy but...eww

Ragster2448

lol, I remember a time I went fishing, and the fish swallowed the hook. I ran up to my dad thinking that he would cut the line then throw it back, but then he grabs the string and yanks the hook out of it's stomach. I heard the most disgusting noise... I was like: :o :o :o

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ragster2448 on August 12, 2011, 07:03:35 PMlol, I remember a time I went fishing, and the fish swallowed the hook. I ran up to my dad thinking that he would cut the line then throw it back, but then he grabs the string and yanks the hook out of it's stomach. I heard the most disgusting noise... I was like: :o :o :o

Eww and that happened to me as well...so gross

spitllama

Fishing is so bland. You just sit there and wait for the fish to come to you. Go hunting. You actually do something to get the "catch." More satisfying ;D
Submissions Page

SlowPokemon

Ragster2448

I've asked my dad to take me hunting before, but he hasn't done it yet. :(

Winter

Yes, but that's where good food comes from

SlowPokemon

Winter

spitllama

@ Slow it's not like we just shoot it and laugh at it. I actually don't really like killing stuff. But the food is oh so good. Do I want my food from a slaughterhouse that goes to McDonalds or fresh stuff?

@ Ragster how do you live in Kentucky and not hunt >_>
Submissions Page