News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Over 50 million people were murdered by Stalin's secret police during his reign or sent to Siberian mining camps where most died. Pretty awful stuff

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

... but to hear a first hand account from someone who experienced it, it fells a whole lot different.

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, kind of like reading Angela's Ashes.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 12, 2011, 10:50:29 AM$99 ($169 is probably what they started with) 3DS is quite nice actually,
They started with $249 and now it's $169.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 12, 2011, 11:05:32 AMYeah, kind of like reading Angela's Ashes.
You realise that he made over half of the shit in that book up, right?  And his own family got ticked at him and publicly spoke against him?

me irl
[close]

Ragster2448

I can't wait! I'm sending off letters to two famous people, hopefully they'll give me a signature in return. :P One of them is Charles Martinet, that'd be awesome to get his signature.

Saria

^Cool. ^^

Anyways I had a dream that we had an NSM meeting in New York. We were taking teh train to Nintendo World and I started talking to Rozzy. Then I woke up because of mah dad. >.< Then I slept again and we were all fishing somewhere. Arghhh.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 12, 2011, 11:57:47 AMThey started with $249 and now it's $169.
I meant that $169 is what they should have started with.

Nebbles

Quote from: Saria on August 12, 2011, 02:52:52 PM^Cool. ^^

Anyways I had a dream that we had an NSM meeting in New York. We were taking teh train to Nintendo World and I started talking to Rozzy. Then I woke up because of mah dad. >.< Then I slept again and we were all fishing somewhere. Arghhh.

Aww, that has to happen. D: I like fishing enough anyway to do it with my awesome NSM buddies.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

I don't think you fully appreciate how much Saria and I (and others?) hate fishing.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Winter

Shadoninja

Quote from: Saria on August 12, 2011, 02:52:52 PM^Cool. ^^

tune in next time, viewers, for another exciting episode of

NSM: Adventures inside Saria's Dreams!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman