News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: dahans on August 07, 2011, 09:02:03 AMOMG I have completely forgot about tiny chat ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I haven't been online for ages ^^.

What WK said. Slow, go cut me a switch. 

Were you online, WK? I saw Concerto so I invited him. This was like at 2 AM EST I think...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

And I came on and Kefka wondered if she had invited me too. Nup, I discovered that there was a session because of slow's post that he had a good time. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

I keep forgetting about going to the tinychat... mmm... I'll go back eventually.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

So if you want to find out if you're seizure-prone go to tinyurl.com/seizuretest for my animated gif avatar of blue and red with a delay of 7 between each frame.
If I recall correctly, my avatar has a delay of at least 50. So yeah.

It didn't give me a seizure but it does hurt my eyes.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Just asking, what IS the significance of all the members in your avatar?

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 07, 2011, 09:10:09 AMLast night/this morning Ruto was on microphone and she said "hi Jordan" and other stuff ;)

Saria was asleep or something though

Fuck.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

spitllama

Quote from: Nebbles on August 07, 2011, 03:19:09 PMJust asking, what IS the significance of all the members in your avatar?

Yah and why isn't that awesome member spitllama in it
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

blueflower999

Quote from: spitllama on August 07, 2011, 07:48:34 PMYah and why isn't that awesome member spitllama in it
I'm not surprised I'm not in it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

blueflower999

I feel so appriciated on my birthday. Oh well.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ETFROXX

Bitch we don't even know how old you are.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

"Those that don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it"
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mashi

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to fulfill it" ~ George Santayana

Sorry, I find it very irksome for people to mess up this quote!  For future reference though.

But anyway, I'm going to be the devil's advocate and support blueflower999.  Simply because he's immature and childish is no reason to condemn him.  People can improve over time if others are there to amend them.  It just takes time and patience.  I'm sure that, if given enough courtesy, blueflower999 can become just as great a member as any one of us.  Perhaps at the moment he doesn't have the grandiloquent vocabulary feigning superiority like I do (And we all have an excuse to abhor me then!), or the TWG acumen of Jub3r7, or the writing skills of SlowPokemon, but if we give him time to grow, I'm sure he'll thrive.

Of course, it's also possible that he may be incorrigible, but if that's the case, we won't have really lost much by trying to help him really.  He may have been vexing at times, but in this sort of situation, those annoyances are something we can easily laugh about in the future.