News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirus

lol
My Thought of the Moment:
Im thinking about getting Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth Anthology
well as soon as i get my mom to approve which is 0% (cuz i bought too many games)

Gooch

I'm so uber excited because in 11 days i get to go on a cruise around Italy, Turkey, Croatia, Creet, Greece and all these other places for 10 days!!! i love cruising, this will be the third year in a row that our vacation was a cruise. Last year was Alaska, year before was Mexico and the Bahamas, Next year we're going to Hawaii around all of the Islands!!

Dude

[20:36:03] <&Zeta> HugoMeister (~HugoMeist@shacops-8C2166C5.hsd1.pa.comcast.net) was last seen quitting from #nsm 1 day, 18 hours, 47 minutes ago stating (Q:- ChatZilla 0.9.83 {[Firefox} 3.0/2008052906\]).

WHERE DID HE GO?!?! :o:'(:o

Harvest

Yeah, the chat has been a little dead lately.
-

Davey

Because I haven't been there  ;D actually I am about to go on. 10:09 (EDT) PM.

also: LOL! I hacked my mom's favorite video game. I am in first place and my mom is in second.

She is actually really good at this game, she got 2mill legit.

MetroidHunter26

I JUST got back from a long grueling trip to Salt Lake to get my bro from the hospital >___> It was so freaking HOT! and I just rememberd I need to do some peoples sigs. which I'm actually going to get started on! ;D

Harvest

uh, Davey, is that why your mom is fighting with you and stormed into her room crying?
-

Shadoninja

is it bad that i've stayed up all night, and right now i'm not even tired?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

zahndy

please delete this account

Sirus

my uncle was supposed to visit and we were supposed to go somewhere when he came but he couldnt come b/c of work  :(

KefkaticFanatic

QuoteNews: NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Square sound actually has an archive of 1363 files.  Most of these are arrangements, but some of them are remixes that aren't arranged.

me irl
[close]

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 30, 2008, 02:51:21 AMis it bad that i've stayed up all night, and right now i'm not even tired?
hey i did the same thing last night! i couldn't get to sleep ill 4am, but that was prob cuz i took a 5 hour nap yesterday... >.>

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

zahndy

Quote from: noxus21 on June 29, 2008, 12:49:39 PMno honestly its soudning like hes meaning that you (zahndy) are having sex with a vixen
i did not, i repeat DID NOT hear that
please delete this account

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman