The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

triforced1

universe-X

ETFROXX

So I went shopping today.

My feet are crying. BUT I GOT CLOTHES AND WAS ALL GIRLY AND YAY.

Roz~

SPent the day with my grandma. T'was really fun. I was glad I could go, because apparently she has skin cancer... D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Quote from: Roz~ on July 26, 2011, 03:45:20 PMSPent the day with my grandma. T'was really fun. I was glad I could go, because apparently she has skin cancer... D:

Ouch. I'm really sorry. :C My grandmother has lung cancer, so I know how it feels like. I wish the best for her health.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Saria

Quote from: Roz~ on July 26, 2011, 03:45:20 PMSPent the day with my grandma. T'was really fun. I was glad I could go, because apparently she has skin cancer... D:
That was very nice of you to visit her. Me wants a granddaughter like you. =D I hope she gets better soon! D:

Quote from: Nebbles on July 26, 2011, 04:18:45 PMOuch. I'm really sorry. :C My grandmother has lung cancer, so I know how it feels like. I wish the best for her health.
Ouch. I'm really sorry. :( Hope she gets better. D:
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Roz~

Quote from: Saria on July 26, 2011, 04:50:41 PMThat was very nice of you to visit her. Me wants a granddaughter like you. =D I hope she gets better soon! D:

She has to go to the hospital some time in August for that, I hope everything will be okay.

Quote from: Nebbles on July 26, 2011, 04:18:45 PMOuch. I'm really sorry. :C My grandmother has lung cancer, so I know how it feels like. I wish the best for her health.

Same here, I hope your grandma's going to be okay.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Been thinking about a lot of stuff lately... and how we're all so insignificant in our vast universe, yet we work so hard to make a difference. :P

Crazy stuff, man.

triforced1

All of my grandparents died of cancer  :(

DrP

That stuff sucks. Grandparents are always hard to see sick, because they are usually warm and nurturing and love to spoil you.

My grandfather died from lung cancer a while back and my grandmother died three years later from Alzheimers, but they lived in New York, and we always went back every summer for a month to experience Lawn Gilsland and to hang around them (except for when my grandfather was in the hospital, we went back to visit him the week before he died)

And mes other grandparents I will be meeting in Halifax tomorrow!

Dude

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 26, 2011, 07:50:20 PMMy grandfather died from lung cancer a while back and my grandmother died three years later from Alzheimers, but they lived in New York, and we always went back every summer for a month to experience Lawn Gilsland and to hang around them (except for when my grandfather was in the hospital, we went back to visit him the week before he died)
Quote from: Dude on July 26, 2011, 07:48:23 PMhttp://sadtrombone.com/
Ok, I'll stop being an ass now. :3

triforced1

LUNAR RUINS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
If you could murder parts of games, I would murder the Lunar Ruins. And the Water Temple.

Greg

Wow I really need to work on my writing skills.  :'(