Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on July 16, 2011, 07:33:24 PMYou drink DrP? Oh the images. Q_Q
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

I don't. Then again, I don't drink soda. >_>
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

I usually drink pepsi, sprite, or nestea but if offered dr. pepper, I won't deny it.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Changed my avatar again. Another Samurai Jack thing. But this is SOMEHOW EVEN MORE AWESOME THAN CHICKEN JACK. The Creature is just unbelievably amazing to me.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

That's purely coincidental.

The fact that I love Dr. Pepper and once had a 144 Can stash in my closet says alot.

But, oh the images.

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on July 16, 2011, 06:35:14 PM^This. It's good, but I didn't think it was that awesome.

XDD probably. I'm just waiting for one of my favorite books to be killed. By the same actor... -.- Honestly, it does sound a bit overrated to be put with some of the most epic films ever made.

---
I'm not using the codes for Coke Rewards, but something else entirely. There's a chance old codes could still work.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

My drink diet consists of about 90% milk, 5% water, and 5% tea/Dr.Pepper/IBC Black Cherry Soda

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Dr P. likes dr pepper more than me? It all makes sense now.
I just drank 3... :<

Nebbles

I drink lots and lots tea. And coffee. Water, lemonade and some other fruit juices... and lactose-free chocolate/strawberry milk >_>
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Well, my main drink is coffee (esp. special drinks like lattés), then it's water, then soda.

Dr Pepper used to be my weakness, but since I needed to loose weight, I cut out a lot of soda

Not to mention alcohol does make its way into my drinks from time to time, so there's that factor too

(DR PEPPER BOMBS ARE DA BOMB)

SuperFireKirby

alcohol is stupid. Hey guys, let's all go poison ourselves with rotten grape juice and other various things that could double as fuel for my car!

DrP

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]