News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Staying up this late is going to fuck over my sleep schedule sooooo bad....
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

WHAT DOES ETF DO AT 5 AM WHEN SHE CAN'T SLEEP? SHE LOOKS AT WEDDING DRESSES.

I FOUND IT. MY PERFECT DRESS. IF THEY DON'T SELL IT WHEN I GET MARRIED I WILL BE SO PISSED. YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

IT MAKES ME WANT PIE.

But omg it's perfect. ;~;

SuperFireKirby

OH GAWD, ETF IS GONNA BE SUCH A BRIDEZILLA

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Nebbles on July 13, 2011, 02:09:24 AMStaying up this late is going to fuck over my sleep schedule sooooo bad....
Amateur ::)

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I took some caffeine pills this morning and they just kicked in about ten minutes ago.

Upside: I can write my signature all super fancy now.

Downside: I can't sit still, I'm all jittery and I can't think straight or stay focused(even more than usual.

Awesome. :D

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Now, prolong exposure to caffeine for a few weeks and the jittering wears off. It turns into a dull buzz to keep you awake, even though you feel like falling asleep, but you cant

SuperFireKirby

I take these pills like once a month just for times when I really need a wake up since I don't want to become reliant on caffeine to wake me up in the morning.

ETFROXX

Saria

I see wedding dresses exactly like that in Chinatown, but without dat belt thingy. D:
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 13, 2011, 03:11:36 AMWHAT DOES ETF DO AT 5 AM WHEN SHE CAN'T SLEEP? SHE LOOKS AT WEDDING DRESSES.

Save the picture, you can always find someone to make it for you :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 13, 2011, 03:11:36 AMhttp://img39.imageshack.us/img39/8220/perfectdf.png

I FOUND IT. MY PERFECT DRESS. IF THEY DON'T SELL IT WHEN I GET MARRIED I WILL BE SO PISSED. YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
Just don't put that much eye shadow; that + evil smile makes it look like a rape face.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby